Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how do i exercise lifting weights with breasts?

I need some advice.  I have spent the winter in jeans and long sleeve pearl snap western shirts.  Now that warm weather is here I am not liking how I look in TShirts or topless.  The way my tshirts hang on my breasts it looks kind of obvious it isn't a strong masculine chest and my nipples always show through tshirts.  

Lifting weights is all I have every known.  I lifted heavy weights and got big and strong in my younger years.  so I always gravitate to hitting the weights.  

My first thought is to hit the gym and start lifting weights.  Get my arms bigger and stronger. Do alot of bench presses to get my chest strong.  That has always worked for me in the past. But now I have breasts.  And to top it off I had shoulder surgery 2 years ago.  I can't lift heavy like I used to.  

I know I can get my arms bigger, but what will happen to my chest if I do chest exercises with medium weights since I can't left heavy.  I am sure my chest will get stronger. Maybe bigger. But will my shirts still hang on my breasts the same way?    

Will my chest look more male like or just toned perkier female breasts?  Any advice or opinions I would greatly appreciate.  

It isn't that I don't like my breasts.  By myself I love them. And it is kinky as hell knowing I have real female breasts.  But I get self conscious around other people.

(31-01-2022, 01:06 AM)Rebecca Donaldson Wrote:  

(27-12-2021, 06:19 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  Hello, I hope every had a great Christmas.  

I have been noticing for a while now that I have lost a lot of muscle mass.  My arms have gotten skinny.  My chest doesn't seem to have much muscle at all.  My breasts just hang in the middle of my chest where my once defined pecs used to be. I have been discouraged from exercising for a long time because I don't know what to do with my breasts.  I used to really enjoy weight lifting and have been trying to convince myself to get back into.  I am on day 3 now. But not sure what exercises if any to do with my chest.  

Should I:
1. Do my weight lifting doing everything but skipping chest exercises.  Giving a strong male body with female breasts and undefined pecs
2. Do my normal lifting but only do light weight chest exercises to keep my breasts looking more perky but not masculine. I think I am leaning towards this.
3. Do my normal lifting and go heavy on the chest. Hoping this will help hide my breasts under tshirts and at topless.

I would think the answer could be, as you go to a gym, pick a female whose figure you admire and watch what exercises and reps and weights she uses.  Then emulate.

What if I don't really want a female figure. I want a male figure.  But I have breasts now.  I don't want my breasts to go away, but I am still a male living a physical male life. I need to be stronger.  And have my breasts not too noticeable.

Personally,  I am still lifting heavy and trying to grow boobs at the same time.   My upper chest is still quite a bit bigger than across my nipples, which does quite a bit to hide breast growth.   I have adjusted my workouts to target only the lower chest  ( such as declined bench press ).   If you want your breasts less noticeable,  target the upper chest.

I have also stopped doing isolation exercises (such as bicep curls), and mainly work on compound exercises with more reps, plus more aerobic exercise ( currently running 2-3 miles a night).  Doing this gives less of a defined look, but you still keep most of your size and strength.   My arms are still almost 20" around the bicep, but don't look nearly as defined/muscular as they did a year ago.

This is just my opinion but I understand your dilemma and all about not wanting to train your chest because it may hinder your breast development but look at it from the opposite spectrum how many women fear going to the gym and lifting weights because they think it'll make them more manly when in all actuality that's really just a myth some of the most attractive women are women who do weight training and they don't skip their chest they still train their chest maybe it's not a full-on chest day only like you're used to but maybe it's a push day where they do chest and shoulders you know what I mean but I think skipping an entire muscle is not the way to go about it. Just like having any other kind of muscle imbalance if you have a weak core you're most likely to have back issues so if you have a weak chest it will affect your body in other ways so again I think skipping chest altogether is probably not the answer and I've honest I mean like I said I know a ton of women who train chest and it doesn't make their boobs any less big or small.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon