Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how do i exercise lifting weights with breasts?

Hello, I hope every had a great Christmas.  

I have been noticing for a while now that I have lost a lot of muscle mass.  My arms have gotten skinny.  My chest doesn't seem to have much muscle at all.  My breasts just hang in the middle of my chest where my once defined pecs used to be. I have been discouraged from exercising for a long time because I don't know what to do with my breasts.  I used to really enjoy weight lifting and have been trying to convince myself to get back into.  I am on day 3 now. But not sure what exercises if any to do with my chest.  

Should I:
1. Do my weight lifting doing everything but skipping chest exercises.  Giving a strong male body with female breasts and undefined pecs
2. Do my normal lifting but only do light weight chest exercises to keep my breasts looking more perky but not masculine. I think I am leaning towards this.
3. Do my normal lifting and go heavy on the chest. Hoping this will help hide my breasts under tshirts and at topless.

a couple days ago I did a full upper body workout, but skipped the chest.  I kind of like that feeling of all of my muscles being tight and fatigued, but my breasts just there soft and just hanging there.  

But today I did a really lite chest workout.  I did smith machine declines and flat bench with only 10 pounds on each side. I did decline flies with 10 pound dumb bells.  I did a few sets with 25 or 40 reps per set.  I will say at the end my breasts felt really good all full and tingling. I could feel the blood flowing through them.  

So what do think? Should I keep doing just lite chest exercises like today?  Or no chest exercises? I have heard chest exercises pushes blood to the breasts promoting growth. Is that true?  

I really would like to get back in shape and see what my breasts look like. I don't want to have breasts and a gut.  will they get smaller from losing fat or will they look bogger because I have more muscle under the tissue? Will they be more noticeable or will getting in shape hide them more.  I just don't know.

(27-12-2021, 09:13 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  a couple days ago I did a full upper body workout, but skipped the chest.  I kind of like that feeling of all of my muscles being tight and fatigued, but my breasts just there soft and just hanging there.  

But today I did a really lite chest workout.  I did smith machine declines and flat bench with only 10 pounds on each side. I did decline flies with 10 pound dumb bells.  I did a few sets with 25 or 40 reps per set.  I will say at the end my breasts felt really good all full and tingling. I could feel the blood flowing through them.  

So what do think? Should I keep doing just lite chest exercises like today?  Or no chest exercises? I have heard chest exercises pushes blood to the breasts promoting growth. Is that true?  

I really would like to get back in shape and see what my breasts look like. I don't want to have breasts and a gut.  will they get smaller from losing fat or will they look bogger because I have more muscle under the tissue? Will they be more noticeable or will getting in shape hide them more.  I just don't know.
Keep up with the light chest exercise regardless of growth it will help with form, females are advised to do chest exercise to improve their shape and it's no different for us.  They will get substantially smaller from losing fat. Have commented on this quite a lot here, but yes they do kinda shrink a bit.

Thanks Drew, that sucks they will shrink some. They just about a great size for my goals.

I want my breasts to jiggle when I walk but not my stomach.

(28-12-2021, 12:28 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  I want my breasts to jiggle when I walk but not my stomach.
lol...well a flat belly is kinda nice.
To be honest when I was overweight a bit I often noticed my boobs jiggle a bit .well quite a lot which was awesome but really wasn't aware of my belly jiggling to be honest.
Now am flat with a firm bust but nothing jiggles.
I suppose if you have a partner, somebody to look at you and to touch you then the awful starved figure is what you want but it's not pretty. I mean, I have nobody and think why have I done this to myself, I loved being bouncy and feeling that everyday. I think my body was way more sexual then than now. They are there, are full b cups but way too firm to bounce. But it's not that bad if you want to loose weight a lot, If I cup a non bouncy boob in my hand and lift it right up then let it drop, it still hurts so they are there just a bit smaller. We don't have to have the hourglass figure well fine for me to write that but I do miss my old figure sometimes.

Hi, Perky,
I'd suggest a few tweaks to a good chest exercise regimen.
First, you'll want to do Decline bench press. It will build the lower section of the Pectorals, meaning: More growth underneath, simulating underboob.
Second, for that part, do it as bodybuilding: Chase the pump. I've got programs where it's 3 sets, using dumbbells, if you were to do 10, 15, 20 pounds, in a pyramid of 12 / 10 / 6-8, you'd get the results - take 30 seconds rest between sets, don't move on to a different body part. Squeeze hard as the muscles contract, hold for a second with the squeeze at top, then let them down under tension.
Flyes would also help, but I wouldn't worry about the protocol there - the tightness won't align with bigger boobs. If you go digging, though, you might find something to push the boobs to the mid-line of the chest (as we tend to have an East-West nipple split, one points to the East / Right, one to the West / Left. Want to make them point straight ahead.)

I's also do a pre-fatigue approach, lighter weights, more reps, do high volume pullovers, something like a weight of (80% of 1RM) type of thing, nothing fancy. One set of 10, probably - per article at T-Nation (bodybuilding site), the extra sets of a standard (weight) * 3 sets X 10 reps/set doesn't do much. But doing a lighter weight for reps would work well, say, if you could really lift 100#, do 20# for 100 reps. Or, the 80% 1RM would work, for a set of 10. Whatever suits. Then the Flyes or a crossover cable, to get the muscles additionally fatigued, "Normal" weight, 10 reps, again. Stretch a little while resting, then do the HARD sets of the dumbbells in decline bench.

Nod to Renee Reyes (https://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress%20...index.html and https://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress%20...index.html)

This should get you the Pump feel you want, AND avoid too much arm development.

Note, you don't want to do actual ARM exercises, if you want to feminize. If you want to retain male strength, I don't know how to guide you - strength usually relates to size, you could work with plyometrics or body weight exercises with volume, but you'll retain size and tone, so you'll have to feel your way forward, trial and error.

Best of luck!
-Dianna

(28-12-2021, 04:48 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Perky,
First, you'll want to do Decline bench press. It will build the lower section of the Pectorals, meaning: More growth underneath, simulating underboob.
Second, for that part, do it as bodybuilding: Chase the pump. I've got programs where it's 3 sets, using dumbbells, if you were to do 10, 15, 20 pounds, in a pyramid of 12 / 10 / 6-8, you'd get the results - take 30 seconds rest between sets, don't move on to a different body part. Squeeze hard as the muscles contract, hold for a second with the squeeze at top, then let them down under tension.
Flyes would also help, but I wouldn't worry about the protocol there - the tightness won't align with bigger boobs. If you go digging, though, you might find something to push the boobs to the mid-line of the chest (as we tend to have an East-West nipple split, one points to the East / Right, one to the West / Left. Want to make them point straight ahead.)

I's also do a pre-fatigue approach, lighter weights, more reps, do high volume pullovers, something like a weight of (80% of 1RM) type of thing, nothing fancy. One set of 10, probably - per article at T-Nation (bodybuilding site), the extra sets of a standard (weight) * 3 sets X 10 reps/set doesn't do much. But doing a lighter weight for reps would work well, say, if you could really lift 100#, do 20# for 100 reps. Or, the 80% 1RM would work, for a set of 10. Whatever suits. Then the Flyes or a crossover cable, to get the muscles additionally fatigued, "Normal" weight, 10 reps, again. Stretch a little while resting, then do the HARD sets of the dumbbells in decline bench.

Nod to Renee Reyes (https://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress%20...index.html and https://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress%20...index.html)

Note, you don't want to do actual ARM exercises, if you want to feminize. If you want to retain male strength, I don't know how to guide you - strength usually relates to size, you could work with plyometrics or body weight exercises with volume, but you'll retain size and tone, so you'll have to feel your way forward, trial and error.

Best of luck!
-Dianna
Very good advice, stamina training as opposed to body building is the way to go. Training the chest, well you need to use your arms to do that and there is the danger that your arms will develop that's just how it is so there is a fine line between keep my skinny feminine arms or sacrifice that at improving my chest.
Please correct me Dianna if I'm writing crap now am not an expert but I do nothing at fear of developing masculine biceps again. But exercise can be important I do exercise to tone body parts, I do crunches to tone my belly....well that didn't work too well to be honest I got a six pack from overdoing it which just looked stupid on me. I do still use light dumbell's to tone my triceps as I'm afraid of getting those loose hangy ones that even a woman gets with age.
Exercise to tone body, to even tone a body to be more feminine is an absolute plus.

(27-12-2021, 06:19 AM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  Hello, I hope every had a great Christmas.  

I have been noticing for a while now that I have lost a lot of muscle mass.  My arms have gotten skinny.  My chest doesn't seem to have much muscle at all.  My breasts just hang in the middle of my chest where my once defined pecs used to be. I have been discouraged from exercising for a long time because I don't know what to do with my breasts.  I used to really enjoy weight lifting and have been trying to convince myself to get back into.  I am on day 3 now. But not sure what exercises if any to do with my chest.  

Should I:
1. Do my weight lifting doing everything but skipping chest exercises.  Giving a strong male body with female breasts and undefined pecs
2. Do my normal lifting but only do light weight chest exercises to keep my breasts looking more perky but not masculine. I think I am leaning towards this.
3. Do my normal lifting and go heavy on the chest. Hoping this will help hide my breasts under tshirts and at topless.

I would think the answer could be, as you go to a gym, pick a female whose figure you admire and watch what exercises and reps and weights she uses.  Then emulate.

(28-12-2021, 10:35 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(28-12-2021, 04:48 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Perky,

Best of luck!
-Dianna
Very good advice, stamina training as opposed to body building is the way to go. Training the chest, well you need to use your arms to do that and there is the danger that your arms will develop that's just how it is so there is a fine line between keep my skinny feminine arms or sacrifice that at improving my chest.
Please correct me Dianna if I'm writing crap now am not an expert but I do nothing at fear of developing masculine biceps again. But exercise can be important I do exercise to tone body parts, I do crunches to tone my belly....well that didn't work too well to be honest I got a six pack from overdoing it which just looked stupid on me. I do still use light dumbell's to tone my triceps as I'm afraid of getting those loose hangy ones that even a woman gets with age.
Exercise to tone body, to even tone a body to be more feminine is an absolute plus.

I'm sorry, Drew, I have been away from the site for a bit.
So, for biceps, you're on the right track: Do Nothing. Triceps, you might have to do something...  (It's a common place for the body to store fat, especially for women, I understand.)

For the waist, as you know - don't do too much. I'd jump on vacuums, vacuum pose in as many poses as you can. It will slim you down, visually, by making you pull your abs in tight. Doesn't work the rectus abdominus, it's the crosswise abs - I believe the Transversus Abdominis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GncqbaR996Q for an example.

Also, you'll want to take up jogging, as per: https://www.t-nation.com/training/the-jogging-delusion/

First two lines:
[*]1. Jogging is probably the most effective form of non-surgical gender-reassignment available for men. That's an exaggeration, but not by much.
[*]2. The downsides of long distance running greatly outweigh the upsides, especially if you want to be muscular and strong.

So, that leaves the Triceps as a problem area. Jumping rope, maybe? And, cheats, like insulin control, and vicks' vapo-rub, maybe with plastic wrap. (Put Vicks on the tricep/deltoid area, wrap in plastic wrap, do exercises. You'll sweat out a little more, and the tissue remains metabolically active. It was another article on T-nation; feel the fat, it feels cold. So you want to get it warmer, I.E. add blood flow. That means more activity, and more stripping the fat from that location - yes, spot reduction is possible, in limited sense. You get blood flow into the muscle tissues, you influence how fat is pulled from the body. 1% increase every session over time, you burn it JUST that little bit more, you get better effects. Article on that: https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/s...n-is-real/ and https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/t...hat-works/)

Skye is on Fire on YouTube has some workout videos which might help; she was on here until she transitioned, she's back once in a while, I think.

Also consider HIIT to get things working. Two ways: Short HIIT session (figure, 3-5 minutes session, jumping jacks or better yet, running in place, knees waist high or better. All out for 15-20 seconds, recover 30 seconds, repeat at least 3 times. Then do walking (burn the mobilized fat), including some roadwork when you're strong enough - sumo squats, duck walk, Romanian Dead Lift (no weight, just form and squeeze the butt), donkey kicks, STOMACH VACUUMS, etc. This is the distance approach, your goal is to go as far as possible while WALKING, in an hour. Add some exercises along the way, especially vacuums to increase the fat burn from that trouble area, and silly stuff like arm circles (get the triceps), it's walk a quarter mile, do a set of exercises, repeat. Mix it up as you go day to day...  And then, if possible, do a "burn out" HIIT session again when you're getting home. I have an advantage in good weather, it's a good hill coming up the long driveway; I run up to the flat area, walk down, repeat a few times. (When the weather improves, I'll get back to it...  We had Coof here, and it's winter in Boston. :-P So diet went OUT THE WINDOW, whatever we could ingest was good enough, Gatorade, pink lemonade, ANYTHING to stay hydrated. :-P  But we're better now, and the girlfriend is admitting this sort of workout routine is NECESSARY for her survival. She had a rougher time with Coof-19, being over 50% body fat. MAYBE she'll finally listen.)

DO NOT overdo it, though, and don't choose jogging during the "fasted cardio" walk. If you're walking before breakfast, no need for the HIIT, it'll come from body fat reserves - body has limited choice. You can cheat by taking Apple Cider Vinegar the night before, too, it lowers blood sugar, making it easier to burn fat - 2 Tbsp in water, you can add a pinch of pink salt to kill some of the vinegar flavor. It'll suppress blood sugar for hours, forcing the body to mobilize fat even while asleep, and then you wake up - adrenaline and cortisol, but no blood sugar, body is primed to burn fat. A nice walk, and you burn a bit of fat, get a good start on the day, and you can do the HIIT / Jogging / Burnout in the evenings, like a half hour.
Then, adjust as needed - maybe you NEED jogging for an hour, to get rid of our masculine muscles. Maybe you feel AWESOME doing flexibiltiy and Harsh exercises - in which case, Bruce Tenger's Beginning Karate (out of print warning) is AWESOME. 2 minutes high knees running in place; 2 minutes jumping jacks; then various stretches (sorry, I don't have it handy. Touch toes, then stand up, touch toes pulling a little further, release and stand up, touch toes further, stand up, and it progresses into splits both side and front, same technique of stretch for 30, release for at least 10, all the way, and then stretch a little further, repeat. It's Static stretching. Check libraries and copy or steal the book if you can. Older times DID have better information, I'm afraid.

Note that Sun Salutes from Ashtanga Yoga will be similar in effect to the Karate workout, but won't have the splits. You could add them with more stomach vacuums, I know there are a few asanas with stomach vacuum.

Biggest problem is, I'm here, instead of working on a Python project for work, and it's 11 PM, IDGAF any more about the damn job, but I'm TRYING To get the job done... And it'd be a gripe fest, but they're disabling my tools, disabling my control of the machines, Help desk can't even install the Python software - I had to break the rules to get that... And I'm stuck with wanting HRT, but having a 44" - 46" chest, band size only. But I have to be more and more "THE MAN" at work and home. And with my knowledge of exercise - I can't even get time to workout. (With the sugar levels from coof sickness, my waistline has ballooned. :-( )

ANYWAY - Hopefully, these ideas give you quick and dirty fixes, and you can tailor things to cheat a little, like spot reducing the worst spots, and get the habit going, and...  The habit will be more important than killer sessions. A few shorter sessions will make you FAR healthier, and far prettier, than a marathon session once a day. 2-3 15-30 minute sessions a day will make better health and body composition results than 2 hours a day in one session. Care to guess how I know? ;-)

Anyway - I need to get back to my Python code and a recording from Chrome Devtools... (Probably will be blocked by tomorrow... :-P  )
Hope to hear some good news from you in the coming months. ;-)

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon