Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tired

it's nice to talk to someone with same feelings , thank you

I re ordered PM, couple of days ago, hope this time I can be more decise care less about others and more about myself

Rachel,

I am glad you are acknowledging your self and your needs. I was raised by shaming parents and I buried my needs for a very long time. Even after my parents were gone, I found myself shaming myself. Now I am the happiest that I have ever been and I think about how many years I shoved my needs down and I was depressed and hated myself. At my core self, I am sensitive, nurturing and feminine. And I am journeying down that path.

There are many understanding people on this site, like Drew, who can help and are good to talk to.

My best to you in this coming New Year,

Kay

It's very difficult to acknoledge our own needs, expecially when the are straight opposite to the upbringhing we recived, and counter-current.

I think I must not be the worst enemy of myself, if I keep coming back on a path maybe i can try walking on it for a wihile  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

(29-12-2021, 08:47 PM)rachel90 Wrote:  

It's very difficult to acknoledge our own needs, expecially when the are straight opposite to the upbringhing we recived, and counter-current.

I think I must not be the worst enemy of myself, if I keep coming back on a path maybe i can try walking on it for a wihile  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

you don't have to walk that path alone, if you want my e-mail or whatsapp just ask. BTW my avatar picture was me after just a year on pm, so yeah it's possible, very much so. Should really update my avatar but really love that picture. Anyhow there are lots of us here to help another along their path and so many of us willing to help here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon