Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

being trans?

It looks like us old broads have to support each other.
These discussion boards do provide a certain level of support, but I agree with you that meeting, talking and being with a real person who is going throught he same things you are is so comforting.
I wish i had the time to seek out a support group, or at least another trans person like myself for a weekly meeting.
Sigh

Yea me too

It would be lovely to meet a real,live living trans

Just to reassure myself that we all have 2 arms and 2 legs

But seriously yes it would be another level of comfort and cathartic reassurance

X

Julie

(26-06-2016, 06:11 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  So I was a bit bummed out late this past week as I finally took the plunge into seeing what I could find in regards to local support groups. Sadly what I found seemed geared for TG youth support and their parents. Alas it appears everything is being catered for the younger generations. I am left a bit envious of the younger generations. So where does that leave the older generations, out in the cold? Fend for yourself. Ehh, oh well. Cest La Vie.

If you phone one of the support numbers for the TG youth, they will know if an adult support group in your area.

I know around here if you do a google search, that's all you find too. The youth are more open and forward about transitioning. Older generations like ourselves will keep it under wraps until we are ready to step out full time.

Or take their secret to the grave ?

Julie

(26-06-2016, 03:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  If you phone one of the support numbers for the TG youth, they will know if an adult support group in your area.

I know around here if you do a google search, that's all you find too. The youth are more open and forward about transitioning. Older generations like ourselves will keep it under wraps until we are ready to step out full time.

The thought has crossed my mind, and I have actually been working on the courage to make the phone call. Part of me is hesitant in that again I will be disappointed, and I am not sure I can handle yet another disappointment. Another part of me is hesitant in that I could find what I am looking for. Just how much further down the rabbit hole am I willing to go. Huh

(26-06-2016, 03:47 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Or take their secret to the grave ?
Julie

Thank you Julie for that reassuring vote of confidence! Tongue

(27-06-2016, 03:54 AM)Sofia Bunny Wrote:  
(26-06-2016, 03:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  If you phone one of the support numbers for the TG youth, they will know if an adult support group in your area.

The thought has crossed my mind, and I have actually been working on the courage to make the phone call.  Part of me is hesitant in that again I will be disappointed, and I am not sure I can handle yet another disappointment.  Another part of me is hesitant in that I could find what I am looking for.  Just how much further down the rabbit hole am I willing to go.  Huh

(26-06-2016, 03:47 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Or take their secret to the grave ?
Julie

Thank you Julie for that reassuring vote of confidence! Tongue
Hi all, I am proud and happy to be a lesbian transsexual
Hug

59 and have always known I would have made a much better wife and mother than husband and father but the die was cast when i married and had a child, now i sit absolutely miserable and feeling as though i have wasted my entire life.  When i told my wife i like guys she actually thought it was just that i didnt care where my willy got wet as long as it did. When i told her i was actually a submissive her jaw hit the ground and now all i hear is that i lied to her and she blames herself saying that she is not enough or i wouldnt like guys,        The truth is if i had it all to do over again i would have transitioned in my teens ... I have started Bovine ovary and as soon as i am relatively certain i have beat back most of the T in my body will move on to PM and Dandelion root and maybe some other things ....

I am sick and tired of not being who and what I am

A bi woman with pieces that dont belong and missing pieces and parts inside and out that dont belong

(09-12-2022, 08:46 PM)Rachel Wrote:  59 and have always known I would have made a much better wife and mother than husband and father but the die was cast when i married and had a child, now i sit absolutely miserable and feeling as though i have wasted my entire life.  When i told my wife i like guys she actually thought it was just that i didnt care where my willy got wet as long as it did. When i told her i was actually a submissive her jaw hit the ground and now all i hear is that i lied to her and she blames herself saying that she is not enough or i wouldnt like guys,        The truth is if i had it all to do over again i would have transitioned in my teens ... I have started Bovine ovary and as soon as i am relatively certain i have beat back most of the T in my body will move on to PM and Dandelion root and maybe some other things ....

I am sick and tired of not being who and what I am

A bi woman with pieces that dont belong and missing pieces and parts inside and out that dont belong
My name is now Billie. I feel some dysphoria below my chest. I want a smaller torso a larger chest and a larger butt.

I'm 63 and (I guess) gender fluid (always have been), some days I'm male, others female; I don't feel I fit in any group, hell some days I don't feel I fit here.
Until I retired (2018) I had to keep the female side hidden, now I have more freedom and I try to keep the male side subdued while I try to work-out who/what I am  Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon