Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

coming out as transgender

when I was 12 years old always wanted to be more  feminine and have breasts and a feminine face and body once I turn 22 years old I want to be transgender and when I was being 33 years old I am taking action to be transgender and  I now staying  with my conservative family I am not conservative at all and that is an issue coming out as transgender with the family that is one thing is hard to do and I am asking for tips on that and on doctors, I got a new  doctor and I am thinking about coming out as transgender with them and my younger brother knows I am transgender and  I like bras and woman tops and some shorts but for now I like to start to  ware my bras out and at home  and work and about in public and I triad thick tops it hides some of the straps but show the clips and back just need to know what bra I should wear less revering my question are how to coming out as transgender in a slow way but quickest way as well and the question is doctors how to come out with them as well and famly as well

(24-12-2022, 08:33 AM)cycling4822 Wrote:  when I was 12 years old always wanted to be more  feminine and have breasts and a feminine face and body once I turn 22 years old I want to be transgender and when I was being 33 years old I am taking action to be transgender and  I now staying  with my conservative family I am not conservative at all and that is an issue coming out as transgender with the family that is one thing is hard to do and I am asking for tips on that and on doctors, I got a new  doctor and I am thinking about coming out as transgender with them and my younger brother knows I am transgender and  I like bras and woman tops and some shorts but for now I like to start to  ware my bras out and at home  and work and about in public and I triad thick tops it hides some of the straps but show the clips and back just need to know what bra I should wear less revering my question are how to coming out as transgender in a slow way but quickest way as well and the question is doctors how to come out with them as well and famly as well

All you can do is sit down and talk to your Dr, and your family, that's it. There is no magic way of doing it.
As far as "wanting to be transgender", I honestly don't know how to reply to that. I have known I was different pre-school, I knew what was attached between my legs shouldn't have been there. I wanted my body to match my inner feeling of being female. I certainly don't want to be transgender, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.  To be hated by complete strangers just for being open and honest with myself.

Wonderful words of wisdom.
Thanks and Merry Christmas Jannet
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon