Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out thanks to yall

Found this forum a few weeks ago and it has been a godsend for someone like me who has felt "in the wrong body" since I was 5 years old.  Everything here I have never verbalized even in writing so it may be a little long winded so apologies in advanced.

When I was a kid I grew up with my mom and sister and a random stepdad for a few years here and there and did not meet my real father till I was 21.  At a young age I always envied my sister of all that she could do/wear that I could not and once in elementary school my sister even "convinced" me to play dress up.  So here we are both dressed to the nines when the parents walk in me in a dress and to this day is one of the worse spankings I have ever received.  From there on out I kept any activity of that sort to the minimum to prevent an reoccurrence of said whooping but it did happen 1 more time right before I started puberty after my stash was found and yea no more of that till I moved out at 18.

Even after moving out I still longed to live as a woman but did not want to deal with the ramification of that switch as it was the 90's/2000's and still looked on as a deviant behavior.  I also had the problem of being 6'2 with 12/us feet with hands to match so I knew I could never pass.  Since then I have tried it a few more times ordering things off amazon even a whole outfit once just to try it out but yea I was a guy with woman's clothes on plain and simple and ended up throwing it all away.  One good thing did happen over the 2000's till now was a somehow grew a B cup and thought it was just from being fat after reading a few posts here did I realize how it happened.  And that is I love Lipton green tea you know the premade stuff in jugs well it is nothing for me to drink a gallon or more of that stuff a day and well yea been doing that for probably 15 years so yea kind of have a jump start.

So a few weeks ago I found this forum and starting reading everything I could gobble up and it has been life changing.  The fact that you can go through hrt and still remain a guy outwardly to keep up appearances welp sign me up.  What really got me was someone said something about the faceapp gender swap and holy crap.  I will post it down below and yea if I ever do go through with the outward swap the hat stays.  

Week and a half in now with what I am taking an I have never felt happier and holy crap in a hand basket are my nipples sensitive and buzzing.  Still do not know what I will ultimately do but am l ecstatic to be on the ride.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's really good news here and yeah the info on this forum is just overwhelming. I'm very happy for you that you found your lovely spot as well.Wink

Hi Allanon,

Welcome to this site. And thank you for sharing your story. I am fairly new here too. Many of us share similar stories. I am 5'11" and felt like that would prevent me from passing. I was at the grocery store recently and saw a woman who was taller than me and she was pleasantly attractive.

I am glad that you found your happiness. Since accepting my feminine feelings that I was hiding all my life, I have been more happy than any time in my life.

Kay

It's strange how a parent cannot realise who their own kids are our or not accept them. My big sister found it funny when people would ask her ' what is your little sisters name' yeah I grew up very girly, that infuriated my dad but never actually  got spanked for that and I find that spanking a bit infuriating and feel privilaged but I know the feeling of dismissal. But you are who you are and we have all been put here not by accident

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon