Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my journey

Good day

I'm from the US and have always wanted breasts and have always felt more feminine. I've started by taking PM PhytoGen Complex which has a low dose of PM and taking Reishi. I'm 3 weeks in and really only change are my nipples seem to become erect all the time which is a nice feeling. I've ordered Ainterol PM am still waiting to get it. I don't know where my journey will lead but would at least like an A cup. And Drew has been a big inspiration for me. Thanks Drew

Good luck with your journey.

I've ordered PM too, but they seem to be stuck at customs for over a week now. Probably not gonna get them since customs here usually takes 2 days to declare...

Hi JTLAV,

Welcome to the site. There is plenty to read and some very inspirational people here. I wish you luck on your journey to becoming your true self!

-Kay

Thanks for the support

The last update for shipping says origin post for international shipping on December 3rd

Hopefully the tracker doesn't update after leaving Thailand and it just shows up any day now.

I've been reading a lot of info even before I created my account so I believe I have a good start and just starting slow so there aren't any bad side effects. Even though I just want to go a million MPH

Many of the supplements can be bought on Amazon right here in the U.S.

(15-12-2021, 12:01 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Many of the supplements can be bought on Amazon right here in the U.S.

Yeah, it seems to be very easy to get them in the US.

Europe is another story. It's mostly illegal to import food supplements or drugs from outside the EU.

Thanks everyone

I received my ainterol PM yesterday

Now the plan is 600mg Reishi and 500mg PM morning and night to start and hopefully double the night so it can work wonders while I sleep

I had about 2 weeks without any shipping updates and thought it was stuck in Thailand and then all of a sudden it showed up in the US

So maybe yours will soon be there

Good day and have a Happy Holidays

(13-12-2021, 11:35 AM)jtlav Wrote:  

Good day

I'm from the US and have always wanted breasts and have always felt more feminine. I've started by taking PM PhytoGen Complex which has a low dose of PM and taking Reishi. I'm 3 weeks in and really only change are my nipples seem to become erect all the time which is a nice feeling. I've ordered Ainterol PM am still waiting to get it. I don't know where my journey will lead but would at least like an A cup. And Drew has been a big inspiration for me. Thanks Drew

I also started taking PM PhytoGen Complex. Actually, I started taking it several weeks ago, but stopped after a couple of weeks as I thought it was giving me headaches. It has been about 3 weeks this time and I find my nipples seem to be erect all the time too and yes, it definitely is a nice feeling. I tend to be an anxious person and I've also noticed that I seem to be in a better mood and feel much calmer than usual since taking PhytoGen. I am not sure about the PyhtoGen dosage, though? It is 80 mg of PM extract, which might be stronger than just pure PM. The Phytogen Complex also has a bunch of other stuff in it that I'm not sure about. I'm going to order some regular PM and see how that goes. While I would like to have breasts, I'm not sure how far I'm going to go with this? At this point, I'm enjoying what seems to be a slightly fuller nipple as well as the increase in nipple sensitivity.

(22-12-2021, 06:14 PM)Gret Wrote:  

(13-12-2021, 11:35 AM)jtlav Wrote:  

Good day

I also started taking PM PhytoGen Complex. Actually, I started taking it several weeks ago, but stopped after a couple of weeks as I thought it was giving me headaches. It has been about 3 weeks this time and I find my nipples seem to be erect all the time too and yes, it definitely is a nice feeling. I tend to be an anxious person and I've also noticed that I seem to be in a better mood and feel much calmer than usual since taking PhytoGen. I am not sure about the PyhtoGen dosage, though? It is 80 mg of PM extract, which might be stronger than just pure PM. The Phytogen Complex also has a bunch of other stuff in it that I'm not sure about. I'm going to order some regular PM and see how that goes. While I would like to have breasts, I'm not sure how far I'm going to go with this? At this point, I'm enjoying what seems to be a slightly fuller nipple as well as the increase in nipple sensitivity.

I also was feeling like my head was heavier and had a couple of headaches so that is another reason I ordered PM

The other ingredients might be to blame the highest 1 is folate (folic acid) that is supposed to be good for women wanting to get pregnant or that are

So first day on it so I'll reply after a week or so and let you know how it is going

I don't know how far I will go either at least for the near future

It's exciting and scary all at the same time

Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon