Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

marks left from breast pumps

has anyone found a way of reducing the marks left on the breasts  after using a breast bump? i used them years ago and have a new pair arriving this week but i will need to somehow figure out how to reduce those pesky circles which are a dead giveaway if the wife spots them.

any ideas would be great thanks

Reduce the pressure is the only thing I can think of.    They typically go away in a few hours so maybe it’s just a scheduling thing?   Make sure you finish pumping at least 2 hours before you come in contact with your wife.

(12-12-2021, 03:26 PM)karren hutton Wrote:  

Reduce the pressure is the only thing I can think of.    They typically go away in a few hours so maybe it’s just a scheduling thing?   Make sure you finish pumping at least 2 hours before you come in contact with your wife.

an early morning pump then which will give me the rest of the day.

I was concerned about the rings and that the skin under the domes started to show little red spots making the round shape of the dome evident on my chest. I can happily report that after a couple of weeks of not pumping daily, the rings and spots have completely dissipated! The 3” bust remains though, I’m so excited! I’d like to stay passable as male staying male, so am hoping to get to 4” then just maintain from there.

I do typically do this to myself.  It normally takes a couple of days to calm down.

I do typically do this to myself.  It normally takes a couple of days to calm down.

Aching breasts, sore nipples, bra strap grooves, nipple shields, it's what you get if you pump regularly!

The marks come with pumping.  I have found that even if I keep my breast under negative pressure for several hours with the 210 ml domes, the marks dissipate completely in about 24 hours.

I have been building other devices that also use vacuum and some times I get multiple rings on my breasts as it this photo....   https://ibb.co/album/JWHN43

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon