Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for a better way to retain pumped size

Hi everyone.. I've been on my breast growth journey for almost 2 years now. I've tried every method mentioned on this site with pretty good results...herbal, medical and now pumping. I bought the large Kangzhu cups from ebay several months ago and I've loved them so far.

One thing I've found I like to do is remove the cups but leave the silicone rings in place. This seems to hold the enlargement in place pretty well. Let me tell you, it's a trip to put on a thin t-shirt afterwards and see my real enlarged breasts and nipples showing through. The only issue with this method is I wish there was a way to improve this binding method so that lots more of the full size of my pumped breasts would be retained.

Having said all that, here's my question.. Does anyone have any better suggestions on how I could keep more of my size once the cups are removed? I'm sure there are some real pros here that will have some great advice. Thanks in advance!

Bella!   I have tried a few things.  One was similar to yours but the were plastic rings that I placed between my DIY domes and my chest. Smaller than my domes so they pulled my breasts through them. The other thing, don’t laugh, during this last 2 years I got into some kinky breast bondage. After pumping I would use a few devices to clamp my breast which holds the swelling.   Yeah kind of strange but I think it helped enlarge my breasts.

Here’s my post there

https://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13374

(12-12-2021, 01:01 PM)karren hutton Wrote:  

Bella!   I have tried a few things.  One was similar to yours but the were plastic rings that I placed between my DIY domes and my chest. Smaller than my domes so they pulled my breasts through them. The other thing, don’t laugh, during this last 2 years I got into some kinky breast bondage. After pumping I would use a few devices to clamp my breast which holds the swelling.   Yeah kind of strange but I think it helped enlarge my breasts.

Here’s my post there

https://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13374

Wow! I'm super impressed with you ingenuity! I like the idea of thinking about a problem and coming up with a DIY solution. I might have to take a trip to my local Lowe's or Home Depot soon for supplies! ha! But seriously, thanks for the suggestions and that awesome link. I really like the ideas you came up with. Very well done!

Thanks!  It's what engineers do best!   Home Depot's moto used to be "You can do it, we can help"  lol  When I walk through the plumbing department my mind goes crazy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon