Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

12 Week update, My life on BO

Well, it looks like it’s time for a short update. I’ve written these to shed light on the effects and use of BO as I have experienced it, in the hopes that others can learn from my decisions, good or bad.

OK, I’ve been on a break as the transitions (breast growth, sexual function, genital shrinkage, mood swings, and feminine features) started happening much sooner than my timeline. My plans for coming out, addressing this publicly were set at about 4 to 6 MONTHS, not weeks. By the 8 week point, some of my pants weren’t fitting anymore, especially through the hips and I can’t wear many of my shirts without raising an eyebrow or two.

During this break, I tried to find a therapist to help me prepare for the next, very public step. Unfortunately, my search wasn’t very fruitful. Therapists were either way too affirming or too critical. A devil’s advocate is fine, but the ones I came across had pre conceived notions and as such I didn’t believe that I was being heard.

So I took this time to for soul searching, and discovery. Now I’m more prepared emotionally to move forward, albeit at a slower pace. I still hope to find a therapist with whom I can connect.

My advice is to NOT travel this road alone. The mood swings alone are upsetting, let alone all the physical changes. I equate it to puberty’s worst nightmare. The first time we weren’t trying to change our outward gender presentation. Now, some of us face condemnation, criticism, and isolation.

Anyway, during this month, the fire kept burning, despite not adding more logs to the fire. The “girls” itched most of the time, and if they didn’t itch, they ached and were terribly sensitive behind the nipple. I’ve noticed that they’ve started filling out, albeit slightly, on top and in projection. While using the restroom, I noticed my odor returned as did function down south.

It’s a slow process, and I’m good with that. BO and the supporting supplements aren’t  an instant change, it’s a process that once started, at least in my case, continues, like a perpetual motion machine.

Stopping was the HARDEST thing I’ve had to do. The headaches, cravings, and bitchiness that came along for the ride wasn’t fun. My order will arrive this week, which still gives time for continuing self reflection before I restart the pills.

The road I’m on has a pullout, and I’m stopped here and looking around me. I can’t see what’s ahead, and there no place to turn around.

I will most likely continue down this road as it feels right in the hopes of finding other travelers like me who aren’t angry, bitter, resentful, or blaming everyone or everything for their decisions.

Hello Epeter
It sounds like your over run with progress.
You should be happy that your body responded so well to feminization.
And at the same time its good that your taking the time to stop and smell the roses so to speak.

I was on the path, and looking forward to lovely breasts and life on the femme side.
High BP and a blood clot in my leg changed all that.
And I am in a new relationship, and I'm fighting to regain my boyhood.
And I do enjoy it.
Bottom line is, stay on they scenic overlook for as long as you like. Then proceed with caution.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks for sharing. I agree...going it alone can just be too hard for many. I started seeing a gender therapist. Yeah, I want boobs, too, but I'm worried about the same: too much, too fast. Then there's the fact that my longtime relationship with my current partner is currently under siege, as I just came out to her.

I wish you well. Please keep us posted.

Thank you for the update. I am following your progress with interest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon