Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Growth Noogleberry Techniques

Hello yall, I new to post here but I’ve been silently observing for about a year now. Anyway my Noogleberry and nipple kit arrived a short time ago and I am eager to use it effectively however I wanted to ask what methods have worked best for some of yall. When I try to just “pump it up” and leave it like that for a while I get these painful blisters around my nipples. If I pump to my comfortable maximum then release repeatedly over a period of time I do not get the blisters but I’m not sure if it is working like it should. Thanks again!

Hi Anon
Clever name by the way.
You should read the suction device forum for noogle pointers or the Nooleberry blog is good too.
There are a couple of different methods.
one is the hold, and the the other hold and release.
It sounds like you have found both of these on your own.
The best rule I have found is to follow your body.
Pump until your comfortable, hold for some time say 10 min, then release, you can just reduce the pressure or take them off and massage for a few minutes, than pump again.
Make sure your breasts are well lubed so the dome and ull as much of the breast in, instead of trying to stretch the skin directly under the edge of the dome.
Drink lots of water before, during and after.
If it feels good you ok, if not stop and try later.
Bobbi

Thanks so much I’ll definitely check it out. ;P

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon