Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Considering trying Tamoxifen to reduce breasts

I have been really self conscious of my breasts lately.  I don't like the way my t-shirts fit anymore.  I am self conscious when people I know see me without a shirt.  My arms have gotten really skinny because of loss of muscle and having lost the desire to lift weights.  

But, there is the other side of me that likes having breasts and wishes they were just a little more feminine or a little bigger.  And sometimes like the embarrassment of being a man with breasts.  

When I am living my daily life, working, hunting, working on the ranch I realize this is me being my true self and I think how much I miss my masculine body.  I look in the mirror getting out of the shower and I think damn those are breasts and what a mistake i have made. But I would say about 15% of the time I like my breasts.  

I have read a lot about tamoxifen.  It seems if you have had gynocemastia for more than a year or two it is isn't effective, but it you take it within in the first year or so it has decent results at reducing the size of the breasts tissue.  So I figured I haven't had breasts for too long. I know tamoxifen won't totally make my breast buds go away, but this is my last chance to possibly make my breasts smaller.  If it doesn't work I can live with my breasts and learn to enjoy the fetish that lead me down this path. 

I know everyone must be thinking why would you come to a website like this talking about getting rid of my breasts.  Please don't take offense.  I love reading each of y'alls threads and appreciate every comment and advice given to me.  I feel like a more open minded person because of this journey. Reading the topics on this website is what keeps me wanting breasts.  

Am I crazy for going to all the trouble to grow breasts and now trying to reverse? Is there any hope Tamoxifen will work? I couldn't find any topic online about anyone doing nbe and then trying to reverse it.

IMO, Tamoxifen is something you should not be fooling around with.  It is a serious breast cancer drug and has a lot of drug interactions and potential adverse side effects.  Take a look at this website and examine the drug interaction list and the side effects before you continue to explore this drug.  https://www.breastcancer.org/treatment/h.../tamoxifen There is a list of over 80 serious side effects.

Pardon me if I'm mistaken but things like Tamoxifen and Raloxifene are temporary measures to block estrogen absorbing to breast tissue's estrogen receptors. They are not something to take constantly. 

Those drugs will stop more glandular growth if your estrogen (or equivalent like PM etc) is raised but will not actually get rid of existing breast tissue. If you want to get rid of glandular growth E.G. breast buds as far as I know the only option is gyno surgery, which has some weeks of recovery as you don't want stitches to rip out when you are a doing a pull-up etc.

Sorry to hear it's not what you wanted, I identify as autogynephilic myself so this body modification stuff is mostly just for personal happiness and sexual enjoyment. It can be hard to ignore this stuff when you are constantly online and interesting and erotic things are only a click away, maybe it would be a good time for you to have an internet detox.

I am more or less on the same boat in deciding if I want to grow mine a little bit more.  Can you post a tshirt pic to see more or less?  How much do you weight?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon