Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for alternatives to PM

Hello again,  I was on PM a while back for about a month  I have had DVTs in the past and a month into taking PM I got another one   I had to go on blood thinners and now I am off but have to take an aspirin everyday  I still ahve the strong desire to grow breasts and be more feminine  Just wondering if anyone has an alternate program I can consider
thanks everyone

I think it would be best to consult a doctor where health issues are concerned, as far as I know all kinds of estrogen (bio-identical or phytoestrogen) will have effects on blood pressure and clotting/DVT. I would think it's safe to use a breast enlargement pump, though.

Please do not consider this medical advice! This post is for "entertainment purposes only."

The reason you had a DVT is because your liver got busy dealing with all of the estrogen and other components it was forced to process and it created D-dimer and other things that cause your blood to clot. Other herbs and even pharma HRT are known to do the same. In the pharma world, two things usually need to happen:

1. You use transdermal (through the skin), sublingually (dissolved under the tonque) or subcutaneous (injection) therapy, with transdermal being the safest option (least likely to cause DVT).

2. You have regular labs and blood tests.

I had a DVT. I stopped taking oral PM. I started pouring my own suppositories. Easy to do and requires a lower does, due to the lack of "first-pass" liver metabolism (filtering). Search for topics created by my and you'll find info about this.

After 6 weeks of suppository PM, I got my D-dimer tested and the level was below testing thresholds.

As you know, this is dangerous stuff. Don't take my word for any of this.

I’m in a similar situation. I’m looking at BO bovine ovarian glandular therapy as an alternative since it has the body producing it’s own estrogen instead.

When I tired PM and other highly estrogen-like herbs (hops, 8PN) I got calf muscle cramps almost immediately.  The leg cramps occurred even though I take 2 different kinds of blood thinners.  FG is the only thing that does not seem to effect my leg cramps. I mix the FG oil with a carrier oil and apply to my chest.  It has increased my nipple sensitivity and for some people, long-term use will possibly give you some breast development.  FG is relatively safe in reasonable dosage.  You can buy bulk powder cheaply and add it to food.  You could search for FG stories on this site.

Thanks everyone for taking the time t reply.  I'm really reconsidering everything  I think my desire to grow breasts could get in the way of being smart and I don't want that to happen  Appreciate all the support

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon