Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Out - Dosage Question

After reading Lotus' breast growing notes I took the plunge and ordered some capsules centered around this piece of advice:

So a solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)
1 anti-androgen

Red Clover 1200mg
Bovine Ovaries 250mg
Genistein 125mg
Dandelion Root 1560mg
White Peony 380mg

I know some of this is better done sublingually, but I figured I'd keep it simple for my first go around.

With that said, and apologies if I missed it being mentioned somewhere else, what would you recommend the daily dosage be?

(29-11-2021, 07:30 PM)innersissymichelle Wrote:  

After reading Lotus' breast growing notes I took the plunge and ordered some capsules centered around this piece of advice:

So a solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)
1 anti-androgen

Red Clover 1200mg
Bovine Ovaries 250mg
Genistein 125mg
Dandelion Root 1560mg
White Peony 380mg

I know some of this is better done sublingually, but I figured I'd keep it simple for my first go around.

With that said, and apologies if I missed it being mentioned somewhere else, what would you recommend the daily dosage be?

Why Bovine?  You may want to read up on people's comments about BO and PM or FG ..... Be aware of side effects and start with low dosage of any herbs, IMO.  Watch for blood pressure issues (get a BP meter, about $40) and DVT symptoms.  If you have medical issues, double check medical web sources for interactions between herb of choice and medicine.  You can always increase your dose if needed, but you may not like a potential major medical issue by taking a large dose of any herb.  Buy quality from a reliable source.

Less is more (more or less ) and more is too much.

Starting out, best to just start out with the first item on the top of your list and see how that goes. Piling on everything else all at once is likely to be problematic and likely end up having no sense of what is working for you and what is not.

Good luck! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon