Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ready to start my journey

(31-01-2022, 09:42 PM)KyuuKetsuki Wrote:  Chest is a lot more sensitive than when I started, seems like libido is lower overall.

Any recommendations for where to get PM capsules? I was getting the ainterol PM from amazon but they are now out of stock, I've done a little looking around amazon for others but not sure what to trust/what would be the best option.

I used PM from pipingrock.com as it's cheaper and always in stock, but if you like the anterol brand then try Ebay as a last resort?

Decided to stick with ainterol brand, tried ordering from their site directly but found out they ship from Thailand. How long does ainterol tend to take to ship to the US from Thailand?

(11-02-2022, 11:51 PM)KyuuKetsuki Wrote:  Decided to stick with ainterol brand, tried ordering from their site directly but found out they ship from Thailand. How long does ainterol tend to take to ship to the US from Thailand?

Ainterol also ships from NYC. It doesn't say so on their website, but all the times I ordered from them that's where it came from. Granted that doesn't tell you "how long" it'll take, but might not be as terrible as other side the planet.

(26-11-2021, 05:20 AM)KyuuKetsuki Wrote:  

Been poking around the site for a bit and feel I'm ready to get fully started on my own journey. A heart to heart talk with a family member really helped.
Here is the routine I'm thinking of:
Goal: Grow breasts (currently fill a 36A I think, goal is to fill a 36B), open to body feminizing however unsure to what point. I know the PM will have a considerable affect on this. Will be growing hair out, and want the rest of my body hairless, shaving is very annoying.

Morning:
-calcium supplement: 600mg (Think I read PM uses a lot of this)
-PM: 500mg
-reishi mushroom: 600mg (assuming red reishi)
-progesterone cream (instructions on bottle 2x daily, 3 weeks on, 1 off each month)
-pump: 20 mins?
-Massage: 10 mins chi, 10 minutes female deer, about 15 minutes lymphatic

Evening
-PM: 500mg
-progesterone cream
-pump: 20 mins?
-Massage: 10 mins chi, 10 minutes female deer, about 15 minutes lymphatic

Not sure on the exact pump time, will know better once I start using it. Thinking to do 3 weeks on, 1 week off for PM/supplements.
Also been thinking at length about other impacts: Working from home has its benefits, and family is supportive. Anyone who isn’t can go jump in a lake.
I think I have all the general bases covered for breast growth, please let me know If I’m missing anything. Any comments/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Thanks lotus for the guides in regards to supplements.

You have good base to start with. Best wishes on your journey

Been following most of the original program, and at almost the 5 month mark. I've been feeling like I haven't been making much progress the last few months which has been a bit discouraging, although doing an actual progress check with picture/measurement comparison really helped on that end. There hasn't been a change in the bust measurement at 37in since 3 months ago, although the band measurement is down a bit over half an inch or so, give or take a bit (34.5ish). In the pictures they look fuller than last time with is another plus. The nipples are fairly sensitive, although that hasn't really changed recently. Being more expressive since starting has been nice, its fun to get more enjoyment out of activities, although the down moods being a bit more isn't as fun.

I think I've about hit my goal for a b cup, next step is to fill a c cup.

Current routine:
morning: 2 x 500mg PM & 2 x 600mg red reishi
evening: 2 x 500mg PR & 2 x 600mg calcium supplement

PM: 3 weeks on, 1 off
night: sleep with air-lock pump on

I haven't really noticed a change in how much of the domes was being filled when getting ready to sleep over the past few months so that's what lead to the lack of progress thoughts, although in hindsight a two week break about a month-month 1/2 ago probably didn't help.

I've been on the current routine since about end december, beginning on january and haven't had any issues. I've toyed with the idea slightly on increasing the PM from 2x capsules to 3x in morning and evening but not sure I want to risk messing up my current routine. I've tried to work in using progesterone cream into the routine to help balance out with the PM but its been very inconsistent and having issues including it in my daily routine, let alone consistently.

After the progress check, I would say I'm happy with my progress overall, it was more than what I was expecting. Can't help wishing for more though. Any advice/feedback is appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow your coming along very nicely,'Nice round shape and even
Congrats!
Bobbi

(19-04-2022, 12:21 PM)KyuuKetsuki Wrote:  Been following most of the original program, and at almost the 5 month mark. I've been feeling like I haven't been making much progress the last few months which has been a bit discouraging, although doing an actual progress check with picture/measurement comparison really helped on that end. There hasn't been a change in the bust measurement at 37in since 3 months ago, although the band measurement is down a bit over half an inch or so, give or take a bit (34.5ish). In the pictures they look fuller than last time with is another plus. The nipples are fairly sensitive, although that hasn't really changed recently. Being more expressive since starting has been nice, its fun to get more enjoyment out of activities, although the down moods being a bit more isn't as fun.

I think I've about hit my goal for a b cup, next step is to fill a c cup.

Current routine:
morning: 2 x 500mg PM & 2 x 600mg red reishi
evening: 2 x 500mg PR & 2 x 600mg calcium supplement

PM: 3 weeks on, 1 off
night: sleep with air-lock pump on

I haven't really noticed a change in how much of the domes was being filled when getting ready to sleep over the past few months so that's what lead to the lack of progress thoughts, although in hindsight a two week break about a month-month 1/2 ago probably didn't help.

I've been on the current routine since about end december, beginning on january and haven't had any issues. I've toyed with the idea slightly on increasing the PM from 2x capsules to 3x in morning and evening but not sure I want to risk messing up my current routine. I've tried to work in using progesterone cream into the routine to help balance out with the PM but its been very inconsistent and having issues including it in my daily routine, let alone consistently.

After the progress check, I would say I'm happy with my progress overall, it was more than what I was expecting. Can't help wishing for more though. Any advice/feedback is appreciated.
Whatever you doing is working for you . You have perfect round boob shape to start with similar to a girly boob . Patience is name of game . Wishing you big boobies

You're making fantastic progress there, lovely size and the roundness is there to. Keep up the routine and well done  Smile

(04-02-2022, 09:56 PM)Jessica92 Wrote:  

(31-01-2022, 09:42 PM)KyuuKetsuki Wrote:  Chest is a lot more sensitive than when I started, seems like libido is lower overall.

Any recommendations for where to get PM capsules? I was getting the ainterol PM from amazon but they are now out of stock, I've done a little looking around amazon for others but not sure what to trust/what would be the best option.

I used PM from pipingrock.com as it's cheaper and always in stock, but if you like the anterol brand then try Ebay as a last resort?

I use this seller from ebay.com----mas2wxf . Been using this seller for a couple of years and usually get my supply in about 4 days at most.
 Hope this helps!  Good Luck on your journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon