Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ready to start my journey

Been poking around the site for a bit and feel I'm ready to get fully started on my own journey. A heart to heart talk with a family member really helped.
Here is the routine I'm thinking of:
Goal: Grow breasts (currently fill a 36A I think, goal is to fill a 36B), open to body feminizing however unsure to what point. I know the PM will have a considerable affect on this. Will be growing hair out, and want the rest of my body hairless, shaving is very annoying.

Morning:
-calcium supplement: 600mg (Think I read PM uses a lot of this)
-PM: 500mg
-reishi mushroom: 600mg (assuming red reishi)
-progesterone cream (instructions on bottle 2x daily, 3 weeks on, 1 off each month)
-pump: 20 mins?
-Massage: 10 mins chi, 10 minutes female deer, about 15 minutes lymphatic

Evening
-PM: 500mg
-progesterone cream
-pump: 20 mins?
-Massage: 10 mins chi, 10 minutes female deer, about 15 minutes lymphatic

Not sure on the exact pump time, will know better once I start using it. Thinking to do 3 weeks on, 1 week off for PM/supplements.
Also been thinking at length about other impacts: Working from home has its benefits, and family is supportive. Anyone who isn’t can go jump in a lake.
I think I have all the general bases covered for breast growth, please let me know If I’m missing anything. Any comments/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Thanks lotus for the guides in regards to supplements.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi KyuuKetsuki,

To me, you program looks pretty good. I take reishi twice a day. I am a beginner here and maybe the more experienced can comment more.

I also drink green tea and have 2 cups of mint tea everyday.

I also wanted to say Hi!

Good luck on your journey!

Kay

Hi KyuuKetsuki
Welcome
Its very good that you have thought things out and have a lot of support. All that is KEY.
Your program looks good and I would increase Noogle to 1/2 to 1 hour, as you learn where your comfort level is.
Also important is to take starting pics, (the one you posted looks wonderful, cany wait to see them blossom), measure once a month or less. and keep a log of your intake and progress. Didi has done a great job of documenting her progress as an example.

Happy Growing!
Bobbi

Plan is to track progress monthly. Starting the pump at 20 min sessions because that's what the instructions say, but also says use more for better results. So definitely going to increase the time as I get use to the initial sessions.

I can't wait to get started. Herbal/supplements arrive Monday and I can't wait. Never really thought I would be wishing it was Monday already on a Saturday.

So how is your program working?

Been at it for about two months now and daily routine ended up changing a bit, current routine looks like:

Morning: 

Doubled the PM and reishi douses a month ago after on them for a month, and leaving them at current amounts for now.

-2x 500 mg PM

-600 MG calcium

-2x 500mg red reishi

Evening:

-2x 500 mg PR

Night:

-Progesterone cream: been somewhat inconsistent on using.

-pump while sleeping. typically 5-9 hours depending on sleep. sometimes with a short break in the middle.

-cheap pump that has airlock's on the domes.

Measurements:

11/25/21

under: 35.5

bust: 36.5

over: 36

1/27/21

under: 35

bust: 37

over: 36

The pumping for the first monthish was a bit hit or miss in terms of pressure but I think i finally started getting the hang of it.

I think I've made decent progress over the past 2 months, the nipples are definitely bigger/poofier. They feel like they are bigger, but not really sure how to tell how much progress is being made. The nipples have been the most noticeable change. Massaging was a part of the routine for a few weeks, but had issues sticking to it.

Not quite sure if I hit the goal of being able to fill a b-cup, it does look like it based on the measurements, but not quite sure what a b-cup feels like. And only wearing sports bra's doesn't really help in the fitting department. Pictures are a bit wonky due to some difficulties with taking them.

Current plan is to keep schedule the same as it has been for the past month and just keep following it for now and observe for any further changes.

IMO, the underside of the current breasts shows more development.  The nipples have grown.  Great progress...

That looks like very nice progress. Your breast are definitely filling out into a natural breast shape and your nipples are looking much more feminine than masculine.

Congratulations!

Pen

Looks like you're making great progress. Are you getting any sensitivity increase or changes elsewhere?

Chest is a lot more sensitive than when I started, seems like libido is lower overall.

Any recommendations for where to get PM capsules? I was getting the ainterol PM from amazon but they are now out of stock, I've done a little looking around amazon for others but not sure what to trust/what would be the best option.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon