Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help and Advice needed.

Hi everyone, i posted here as i dont know where else on here this belongs really, as some of you might know i am male and heve been doing NBE for about a year, i have developed well but recently i started to lactate when i massaged and used my NB i have seen a doctor and i have had my results back, and i have no serious illness or problem, and this has been caused by the hormone changes in my body and other factors. I have been told this could last 3 to 6 months which i am horrified about and i have been told to stop my massage and my pumping untill it clears up.The problem i have is i have started to leak a little and my breasts are very swollen and hard and i really dont know what to do, i am not in any pain as such but my breasts feel like i have alot of pressure there and that feels horrible. Does anyone know if there is any thing i can do to help this or even stop it. I also dont want to stop my pumping but im not sure how this would effect me now. I am sorry to ask a question like this and i am very embarresed by it but i am quite upset and really need any advice anyone has. Thanks everyone. xxxx

I'm brand new here and don't know any more on the subject of NBE and such than what I've read on these forums, so I'm just guessing.

It might be that your breasts are swollen with milk and, well, need to be milked. That would explain all the symptoms you're describing. It sounds a lot like a woman in late pregnancy or shortly thereafter who either does not nurse or just produces more milk than her baby needs.

Just a thought. Good luck! Smile

-Violet

Hi,

I just came across your post but unsure whether you are still lactating. I am a Asian Chinese women. In our culture when a mother want to stop nursing their child and to stop lactating they put cabbage on their breast. They sleep overnight with it. It will somehow weirdly stop their breast from producing milk.

I have never try it because I have never given birth but some of my friends swear that it will work. Maybe you could give it a try.

Hope you get well soon~

yo yer i got that i stopped my nbe for about 1 week and it stopped
it coz the testosterone effects and estrogen in the body
note i was on herbs though
but its not going to kill you its just hormones
if u reduce it a bit wont hert

check your herbs....anything that can promote lactation should, at least, be reduced. milk thistle, nettle, raspberry, and dandelion (sp?) have a reputation as galactagogs.

hope this is helpful Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon