Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure where to start

I'm a guy (26) who has wanted to have my own pair of breasts (not manboobs) for a long time. Been thinking about it recently and started doing some research when I came across this site. My current goal is to just start going breasts, unsure about anything beyond that.

There has been a lot of information I have been coming across and not sure where I should start. Adding to the confusion my budget is currently about nonexistent so not sure what/any options I have currently to get started. Any advice/tips I can get to get started would be greatly appreciated.

(18-11-2021, 10:51 PM)metorian Wrote:  

I'm a guy (26) who has wanted to have my own pair of breasts (not manboobs) for a long time. Been thinking about it recently and started doing some research when I came across this site. My current goal is to just start going breasts, unsure about anything beyond that.

There has been a lot of information I have been coming across and not sure where I should start. Adding to the confusion my budget is currently about nonexistent so not sure what/any options I have currently to get started. Any advice/tips I can get to get started would be greatly appreciated.

This a good site to start your process.  IMO, you need to establish some goals for yourself. You will get a lot of opinions on how and what to take, but, IMO, you should figure out what exactly you want in more detail....  life style changes, family interaction, timeline, work environment and what about the future?  Low or no budget is not going to get you anywhere. You have some basic information already.  PM is the herb of choice, in most cases, and you can easily figure out cost based on market places like Amazon and dosing rates based on other people programs.  As with ALL medications, you also need to be aware of health risks and have things like a blood pressure monitor to check your reactions to any drug (herbal NBE are drugs).  In addition to PM, there is FG, which is pretty cheap and can be purchased in bulk, and has fewer side effects (for most people) than PM and other stronger NBE herbs.  A major question to ask yourself is "do you still want male functionality?" This is just a start.  Other people with more experience will give more detailed advice.

Thanks for the feedback, those have been some of the things I've been thinking about/trying to figure out where I stand on it.

Work is a stable work from home job (household just very tight due to pandemic), with little to no in person interactions; my boss is very caring and accepting in general so I don't feel there would be any issues. Family I feel would be accepting, but haven't discussed anything, part of it is I am still trying to figure out what I want. Male functionality to be honest wouldn't be much of a loss.

What I want for the future/goals is what I'm trying to figure out. Its been a fantasy/dream for me to have my own pair of real breasts since I was a young teenager. Talking about it here I hoping to be part of the process to organize the thoughts I've had on the idea for a long time and help me sort out my thoughts/self-reflection on what I want. I'm not concerned much about a timeline and want to take things slow to discover what I really want.

I do want to have my own pair of breasts. I have a fairly lean body (6ft, 140lb) with little muscle. I've had some mass on my chest since late teenage years that I'm not entirely sure how to define. I did try to measure it the other day but the closest I had was a tape measure that didn't work that well. When I first discovered this site a couple days ago, I first discovered the sister site and it took a while of looking on there before I found the genetic male version. I was curious so I have been trying out the massages and they feel nice to do (I do realize that they will do very little/probably nothing for growth without anything else added).

My goal is to start growing (or at least try to) my chest why I learn/explore about the possibilities. As I have been researching I haven't been able to find much for a at home/DIY for lack of a better phase as a way to test the waters and see if that would help me figure out what I am looking for.

Hoping this makes sense, not the easiest to put my thought to words.

Putting thoughts into words is an excellent exercise to better define what you want and how to get there.  Do not think putting your thoughts into words (a private notebook would be nice or a password locked computer notebook) into as a waste of time.   Taking pictures to track your progress is also recommended by many people on this site.  Making notes as to what NBE herbs work and what side effects you have is important, IMO. Sounds like you have a good start on what you want.  Read the background information by a user named Lotus.  Learn a little "science" behind NBE; it will greatly help you.  Do not discount your health as some herbs will have side effects. PM (and some other NBE herbs) can potentially have serious side effects like high blood pressure and DVT (which can kill you). I am not trying to scare you; just be careful. Use the search function on this site and look up DVT for more information. Everyone seems to react differently to NBE herbs, so do not become discouraged by lack of progress when you first start.

I'll try keeping a notebook on my computer to have my thoughts written down, discussing them here is also helping. The herb effect's/more complicated is why those are currently on the look into further category currently. The potential side effects/different things work for different people has been something I've been trying to make note of, and its clear NBE isn't an exact science. I did take a starter picture yesterday.

Any recommendations for things I can do in the meantime that fall under the DIY/At home category?

For a starter at home, you can do breast massage. Search on youtube for how to do it. You can also do some searches for foods that are high in phytoestrogens. Things like many veggies and flaxseed. Those foods are usually very healthy too!

Fenugreek is very cheap and has the potential to increase nipple sensitivity and maybe grow some breast tissue.  Some people have had success with it.  It will take longer to achieve results, but the nipple sensitivity should happen fairly quickly.  I use fenurgreek oil applied directly to breast and stomach.  It gives me gas if I use the powder/pill form.  Amazon has a number of buying choices.  Search this site for more information.  There is little side effects except for (downside) the maple smell it gives your body (not that bad).  The nipple sensitivity is a big plus IMO since I can get some nice sexual stimulation: search nipple orgasm on this site. On Amazon, the oil can be purchased for as little as about $20, which could last about a month or more, depending on how much you use.

Massage was the first thing I started and I think I have routine about worked out: 10 minutes chi, 10 minutes female deer, then 10-15 mins lymphatic. I'm still trying to work out/fine tune the lymphatic portion. trying to do that twice daily in the morning and evening. I'm also trying to get a functioning DIY breast pump that would be added daily; thinking evening's before massage routine. Don't have a routine for the break pump figured out yet, need to see how the I can get the DIY one to work first. Currently has some issues with not being airtight.

Herbs/supplements in general I'm not ready to approach yet and part of what I'm trying to figure out (both myself and them). Is it possible to get some/slower results from just the pumping & massaging without the herbal/supplement component? From what I've been reading I think it is but will be slower with any herbs/supplements.

I also have some excess I would like to trim my my stomach but not sure on how to do that without affecting/as little as possible my attempts at breast growth, any recommendations?

If you are interested in pumping there is a Noogleberry forum with lots of info:

https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php

(22-11-2021, 05:15 AM)metorian Wrote:  I also have some excess I would like to trim my my stomach but not sure on how to do that without affecting/as little as possible my attempts at breast growth, any recommendations?
Losing weight at the same time as trying to develop breasts is very difficult to achieve. Most breast tissue is fat anyway and the very first signs of development are usually migration of fat to the chest area. Similarly, fat loss from the breasts is the first thing to happen if you subsequently stop further development work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon