Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new starter with question

hi

at 62 i have made an effort to grow boobs, i have been using pm cream for the last 2 weeks and today i started using the  pm spray, my question is has anyone felt odd after spraying this stuff onto there breasts?, i usued it this afternoon and felt dizzy within a minute or two which gave me a bit of a fright.

anyone on medication using this?  i take warfarin which is a blood thinner

i have a few starting pics which i will post over the weekend.

thanks

(12-11-2021, 09:49 PM)geordie1959 Wrote:  

hi

at 62 i have made an effort to grow boobs, i have been using pm cream for the last 2 weeks and today i started using the  pm spray, my question is has anyone felt odd after spraying this stuff onto there breasts?, i usued it this afternoon and felt dizzy within a minute or two which gave me a bit of a fright.

thanks

(13-11-2021, 07:09 AM)geordie1959 Wrote:  

hi

thanks

i cant seem to get photos up,  help please???

You need to be careful about NBE herbs and blood thinners.  If you get your INR checked on a monthly basis (typical) you want to be careful about understanding the results.  I take FG mainly, and it increases my INR.  If I did not monitor my INR closely, I could have a very high INR value which is not good.  I am not sure about PM and blood thinners, but i suspect it may increase your INR value, in which case you need to adjust your vitamin K foods or lower your warfarin dose.  I chose to increase my consumption of spinach, which is rich in vitamin K.

You also want to keep a check on your blood pressure.  Both PM and fenugreek mess with my  BP and make me light headed, even when used topically.

(13-11-2021, 07:14 AM)geordie1959 Wrote:  

(13-11-2021, 07:09 AM)geordie1959 Wrote:  

hi

thanks

i cant seem to get photos up,  help please???

Hi Georgie,
There is a quirk here about posting pics.
For some reason the default theme color wont let you post pictures???
Change the color in settings to blue and your pics will post ok.

As for your dizzy problem. I'd stop what makes you feel uncomfortable for a few days and try it again. If you get the same results, your body is telling you it doesnt like it.
And as posted already PM and NBE will cause BP and DVT problems.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon