Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unilateral Gyno and Trouble Budding the Other

Hey all, just a bit curious here. At the onset of puberty I ended up developing a slight breast bud in my left nipple. It has always felt slightly different/more tender and was ever so slightly more puffy than the one on the right side. Around the year of 2017 I started PM and a whole host of other herbs listed on this site. Originally it was just to get a fuller butt along with squats and other glute exercises. I noticed it began to affect my chest as well, got some fat deposits back there now, they seem to be even in that department; however the right nipple has not changed in the slightest. It could get tender at times (as would the left one) but only the left nipple/breast grew and it still feels more tender, has the feel of glandular development and is now a bit more visibly larger/different than my right one. My question is; how can I get the other to bud. Currently (as about two weeks ago) I quit ingesting PM and am just using it topically on my buttocks for the previously mentioned benefits. I am also ingesting about 3600mg of FG daily, applying it topically to the right breast/pec and am ingesting dandelion root to upregulate e-receptors. Any other details....I lift weights at least four times a week.

So the overall goal was a fatter butt while still presenting as male, to keep fully functioning downstairs and to even out my unilateral gyno without surgery.
Any advice on the latter?

I have a similiar problem, and using Noggleberry or other suction pump is probably your best bet.
And a lot of single boob massage too.
Bobbi

(09-11-2021, 08:39 AM)Happyme Wrote:  I have a similiar problem, and using Noggleberry or other suction pump is probably your best bet.
And a lot of single boob massage too.
Bobbi

Thanks for replying! Has that yielded any actual results for you? I've tried it a little bit, but couldn't keep up regular pumping thanks to my schedule.

Noogleberry, usually takes about 200 hours of pumping before the swelling begins to stick.
Also you will see a much fuller breast as opposed to one thats bigger. meaning your measurements wont incease much but your breast will be bigger in volume.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon