Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduce ourselves

Hi

We're a married couple aged 41(F) Cathy & 46yo Chris, and discovered this website via asking advice on another site

We're interested in starting the journey of breast growth & other characteristics for Chris

We're both extremely confused about the minefield of information, on all the different products, their doses & the combination of products required & how to start & as importantly how to do it as safely as possible

If we could flick a switch, in an ideal world for us both, I Chris would have beautiful breasts, soft skin on a hair-free womanly body with long flowing hair. However the real life situation isn't that simple for a multitude of reasons and in the here & now we don't want to waste time starting something we've talked endlessly about for a couple of years

The reality is I have a lot of manly characteristics, like fast receding hairline, very hairy body - Although I do have gynecomastia, so my starting point isn't zero

I Chris, would still like to have orgasms but it doesn't matter if there's shrinkage, in fact it would be a desirable if there was & as we don't have penetrative sex it doesn't matter if erections are no longer possible either - Again this may be desirable

We're finding it a bit of a minefield & sorting out the genuine information over the vested interest or snake oil salespeople is difficult for a novice

And sifting through contrary information of whether natural products rather than pharmaceuticals even work at all

x
Cathy & Chris

Welcome to the site  ...

TG

Hi, I think the main and most important thing going for you is you have Cathy who wants the same as yourself.
I wouldn't dismiss the herbal route entirely there are plenty here who have results from herbs and posted pictures, myself included. Whichever route you take starting slow is the way to go. Good luck

(11-11-2021, 11:09 AM)wannabeTcouple Wrote:  

Hi

We're a married couple aged 41(F) Cathy & 46yo Chris, and discovered this website via asking advice on another site

We're interested in starting the journey of breast growth & other characteristics for Chris

We're both extremely confused about the minefield of information, on all the different products, their doses & the combination of products required & how to start & as importantly how to do it as safely as possible

If we could flick a switch, in an ideal world for us both, I Chris would have beautiful breasts, soft skin on a hair-free womanly body with long flowing hair. However the real life situation isn't that simple for a multitude of reasons and in the here & now we don't want to waste time starting something we've talked endlessly about for a couple of years

The reality is I have a lot of manly characteristics, like fast receding hairline, very hairy body - Although I do have gynecomastia, so my starting point isn't zero

I Chris, would still like to have orgasms but it doesn't matter if there's shrinkage, in fact it would be a desirable if there was & as we don't have penetrative sex it doesn't matter if erections are no longer possible either - Again this may be desirable

We're finding it a bit of a minefield & sorting out the genuine information over the vested interest or snake oil salespeople is difficult for a novice

And sifting through contrary information of whether natural products rather than pharmaceuticals even work at all

x
Cathy & Chris

I would start with Pueraria Mirifica and Finasteride. PM is very effective at growing breast. Finasteride is an anti androgen commonly prescribed for male pattern baldness. This is all you need to start. Sometimes less is more. After you have been on that for about a year, I would add Smoky Mountain Progesterone Cream. That will round out your breasts and give you a more feminine shape. Good luck!

Hi Cathy & Chris,

Welcome to this wonderful site!

-Kay

Welcome,
What a great and different story, that wife is fully onboard to help transition!
The mistress of all things NBE is Lotus, and here all star thread is here;
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=433
You can start at the beginning of her thread but this link will drop you in her latest discussion of programs.
Laser traetments will help a lot to get a more femme look that you can enjoy. Nothing worse than hairy titties.
Red Reishi is a good start along with PM, and they will reduce your erections.

Also, if your very serious about changing/transitioning, you should look for a gerder therapist, and get started on HRT routine.

Huggs
Bobbi
Also make sure you take measurements and pics because one of them will lie about your progress.

(11-11-2021, 11:09 AM)wannabeTcouple Wrote:  

Hi

x
Cathy & Chris

Very interesting, I was the one who suggested you checkout this site for more information on NBE.  Your original website (PM brand's website) where you asked for help deleted my posting/advice completely!!!  Oh well..... I guess I will stop posting on that site. I hope you were able to understand the health warnings and the other information I presented. Take it slow and be careful with your health.

(12-11-2021, 05:20 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

Very interesting, I was the one who suggested you checkout this site for more information on NBE.  Your original website (PM brand's website) where you asked for help deleted my posting/advice completely!!!  Oh well..... I guess I will stop posting on that site. I hope you were able to understand the health warnings and the other information I presented. Take it slow and be careful with your health.

Our thanks to you then!

That's disappointing that they would censor you helping, particularly as this is a great resource.

If we're quiet for a few days it's because there's so much info on this site in all the threads as well as buried in people's stories & we're consuming as much of it as we can

(12-11-2021, 07:18 PM)wannabeTcouple Wrote:  

Very interesting, I was the one who suggested you checkout this site for more information on NBE.  Your original website (PM brand's website) where you asked for help deleted my posting/advice completely!!!  Oh well..... I guess I will stop posting on that site. I hope you were able to understand the health warnings and the other information I presented.  Take it slow and be careful with your health.

Our thanks to you then!

That's disappointing that they would censor you helping, particularly as this is a great resource.

If we're quiet for a few days it's because there's so much info on this site in all the threads as well as buried in people's stories & we're consuming as much of it as we can

Well they would censor, the forum is a platform to promote their own product and anything straying away, like posting links to sites which offer a multitude of alternatives would be deleted. Understandable, business is business, I would do the same. At least your post was only deleted, I got a lifetime ban. Anyway know there is way, way to much to take in here as it's the wiki of not just boob growth but feminisation in general with a bit of idle chatter just for fun......ooh sometimes a bit of bitching too.
The hair thing that really is a bother, am following another current thread about that-ish but it does seem lazer is the way to go.

(13-11-2021, 07:25 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(12-11-2021, 07:18 PM)wannabeTcouple Wrote:  

Very interesting, I was the one who suggested you checkout this site for more information on NBE.  Your original website (PM brand's website) where you asked for help deleted my posting/advice completely!!!  Oh well..... I guess I will stop posting on that site. I hope you were able to understand the health warnings and the other information I presented.  Take it slow and be careful with your health.

Our thanks to you then!

Well they would censor, the forum is a platform to promote their own product and anything straying away, like posting links to sites which offer a multitude of alternatives would be deleted. Understandable, business is business, I would do the same. At least your post was only deleted, I got a lifetime ban. Anyway know there is way, way to much to take in here as it's the wiki of not just boob growth but feminisation in general with a bit of idle chatter just for fun......ooh sometimes a bit of bitching too.
The hair thing that really is a bother, am following another current thread about that-ish but it does seem lazer is the way to go.
I was aware of the "business model issue".  I had seen several other posting on the site that people look at this site for further information and I thought that was OK.  I even gave the company brand a thumbs up for good quality and results.  I added the usual be careful about your health issues.  I still got my posting deleted. Oh well, I am happy that the couple found this great site instead.  The company comments about their product having NO side effects goes contrary to medical and semi-medical websites caution about NBE herbs.  This site is great about giving everyone a voice about their experiences.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon