Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8 week update: My Life on BO

Good morning all,

Well, there were some rather surprising changes that occurred that prompts me to write this update. I’ve written extensively on all the beginning changes that have occurred and they continue as more of the same…the constant itching, aching and sporadic pains on my boobs continue as they appear to be filling out ever so slowly,  and my butt has really rounded out prompting me to abandon my boxers in favor of bikinis as I can’t get my jeans over the extra fabric.

None of this came as any surprise, but these three really took me. Last night I found myself watching romantic Christmas movies and actually crying at the poignant scenes. Sure, I’ll admit I’m human and It’s a Wonderful Life always gets me as well as the final scene in Tombstone right before Doc Holliday dies. But romantic movies?

I guess it’s all part of the beginning mood swings, which really came about much earlier than expected.

The biggest surprise happened this morning. Things have been really placid down south, if not Out of Order. Well this morning while online browsing for women’s underwear I became a bit aroused….yet the Southern Hemisphere, remained mostly out of order, albeit just got a bit tingly, it was the Northern hemisphere, where my nipples became hard and erect, and the tingling feeling that swept through my boobs took me by complete surprise.

All these were clearly expected changes, the round feminine butt, the mood swings and emotions, and the polar shift in arousal…however I never expected them to occur before 4-6 months, let alone in week 8

I suspect the previous months on traditional HRT may have played some role, but clearly the BO and my body’s chemistry are working well together.

Well, that’s it for a while as I’ve hit the genesis of major changes and some are very early on, I’ll leave it here for now and I’ll report in a month or so if anything new comes along.

So after being on HRT in the past. Would you say that BO feels like a similar process on your body and is having similar results in making you a full trans woman?

I know you've gone pretty detailed on this in your posts but I'm really wanting to make sure it's possible to achieve similar results on BO as HRT. I've done BO before but never make it past a week because it gives me headaches. Idk if it's just my body adjusting to the estrogen.

(09-11-2021, 02:35 AM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

So after being on HRT in the past. Would you say that BO feels like a similar process on your body and is having similar results in making you a full trans woman?

I know you've gone pretty detailed on this in your posts but I'm really wanting to make sure it's possible to achieve similar results on BO as HRT. I've done BO before but never make it past a week because it gives me headaches. Idk if it's just my body adjusting to the estrogen.

SSG1992,

For me, anyway, it feels completely different. First, BO does not contain estrogen, so it’s not like adding hormones to your system like traditional HRT, so by taking the BO, I’m striving to transform on a cellular level where the dormant Aromatase becomes active and the BO through its action on the pituitary adds more to my system.

All this Aromatase converts T into E, just like cis-gendered females. Traditional HRT is probably a whole lot faster and I can’t speak on the completeness as I haven’t gotten that far.

If you’re getting headaches, then something tells me that either your dose is off or your system just can’t handle it. I didn’t get a negative reaction while taking it and I’m diligent about my routine.

BO, by most accounts is a very slow process as the estrogen created is your own and it takes time for all that to happen.

Traditional HRT dumps high doses of synthetic hormones into your system to overtake Testosterone and create the changes. Traditional HRT requires regular blood tests and organ monitoring and carries risks of blood clots and stroke.

In all my research I have yet to come across responsible doses of BO causing severe risks, albeit there is always some risk involved.

Remember more is not always better.

On BO, my boobs hurt much more and my nipples are screaming sensitive to the touch. No headaches, but I do get a bit of a euphoric feeling.

I went with BO because of my age. Over 40 is far too risky for pharma. I think it’s a 50/50 coin flip with pros and cons on both sides. I think most start on BO, lose their patience and switch over to pharma.

The first time I started BO I had the same experience as you. I remember the euphoric feeling and the super sensitive nipples and the sore breast. That was over a year ago. I stopped after a week because the feelings in my breast area had me thinking changes were happening too fast. I did get similar headaches when I went off of it though. This time the headaches happened while I was on it after about 2 days, but I was taking a higher dose. That's what made me quit taking it this time. Maybe I'll start again just taking 1 pill a day and build up.

(14-11-2021, 11:50 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

The first time I started BO I had the same experience as you. I remember the euphoric feeling and the super sensitive nipples and the sore breast. That was over a year ago. I stopped after a week because the feelings in my breast area had me thinking changes were happening too fast. I did get similar headaches when I went off of it though. This time the headaches happened while I was on it after about 2 days, but I was taking a higher dose. That's what made me quit taking it this time. Maybe I'll start again just taking 1 pill a day and build up.

Let me tell you, for me the changes came much sooner than I anticipated. Everything I read, blog, study, forum, all say first results after 3 months and speed up from there.

Some on this forum have been on it for months, with nothing. Well, not me. It started within the first month and has sped up from there. Physically, it’s difficult to hide my transition and I’ll have to come out much sooner than I planned. Mentally, the mood swings are wicked. All of this was expected but it came on so fast and so hard.

So much so, that I decreased my dosage to moderate the transition.

I’m now 1000mg BO

PM breast enhancement serum with a few drops of Volufiline (massage every other day)

Bio-identical estrogen cream (yam/hops) massage on the alternate days

1000 of mg SP

I eliminated the 1000mg PM as it competes with BO instead of complimenting it.

Transition or NBE must be multifaceted. There’s no such thing as a magic pill or mega dosing on only 1 product. BO can, if abused have really bad side effects. Mega-dose on it and you can develop “steroid gut.” I don’t know the proper name, but it occurs with an overdose of growth hormones and protein. Can be very common with body builders.

I wrote in an earlier post that I believe the BO changes one completely, at the cellular level, which, naturally, would include the brain.

Aromatase is located in fat cells, bones, muscles, and the brain. It wouldn’t surprise me if the headaches when stopping is a form of withdrawal.

If you’re getting headaches on one or two pills, then I believe your body is telling you “not a good idea,” but getting headaches when stopping is probably normal.

Just remember…this is a marathon, not a sprint. Start slow and listen to your body. Watch your diet, eat well, and avoid protein shakes, muscle milk, and stuff like that. You’ll drive up your insulin, and wind up with more problems. It’s not worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon