Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

XXL domes soon too small, help me out!

Wink 

Re: the larger cups may inhibit free movement somewhat

Guess I won't be playing Beat Saber with them on!  Smile

(23-04-2022, 11:46 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: the larger cups may inhibit free movement somewhat

Guess I won't be playing Beat Saber with them on!  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Ha ha ha, love a bit of Beat Saber, although I get more Boob Jiggle with Pistol Whip!

Which for those uninitiated is a Virtual reality game and not some sort of BDSM fetish!

(23-04-2022, 07:59 PM)magnum-boobs Wrote:  

(23-04-2022, 11:46 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: the larger cups may inhibit free movement somewhat

Guess I won't be playing Beat Saber with them on!  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Ha ha ha, love a bit of Beat Saber, although I get more Boob Jiggle with Pistol Whip!

Which for those uninitiated is a Virtual reality game and not some sort of BDSM fetish!

Pistol Whip was the Q2 daily deal today so I snagged it for some quick draw jostling! Wink

You have gorgeous breasts!  I have tried the 180 and 210 ml domes from Ali Express.  I modified them with check valves for use with a hand pump. Without silicone rings, those domes are very uncomfortable to use.  The most comfortable domes I have used are the smaller cheaper ones that come with silicone rings and a hand pump.  They are sold under various brand names and are available for around $20 on Amazon, and even less on AliExpress. I was able to wear those for hours without any discomfort. Unfortunately the tops of the little green release valves break off easily, but that does not affect the efficacy of the domes. I only wish that the Chinese manufacturers would offer the same package in larger sizes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I have the big Aliexpress domes on the way... It will take a while to ship though. They didn't cost too much so its not a huge loss if they're not good. I can keep on going with Noogleberry XXL's for some time but there's not much space left being pumped up. I fill them over half way completely and nipples end up maybe an inch away from the top. Not much space to do the water trick any more. I hope the cheap Chinese ones work, if not, then I don't know what to do. I wish I could get some custom ones.

DiDi:

My "Go-To" pumping cup is a 120ml cone... I am currently filling it about 1/2 capacity and it fits on my chest nicely, but I am also much larger than you are, with having a 41.5 inch band. I also have a pair of 150ml and also 180ml sizes, that I hope to grow into. I guess time will tell... lol.

Your progress is absolutely inspiring, and I hope my breasts become as lovely as yours are.

Jo

(21-08-2022, 02:13 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:

My "Go-To" pumping cup is a 120ml cone... I am currently filling it about 1/2 capacity and it fits on my chest nicely, but I am also much larger than you are, with having a 41.5 inch band. I also have a pair of 150ml and also 180ml sizes, that I hope to grow into. I guess time will tell... lol.

Your progress is absolutely inspiring, and I hope my breasts become as lovely as yours are.

Jo

I'm mostly worried about how the edges are on these cheapo domes. Round Noogleberry domes are good enough, I can handle that without the silicone rings which would help though... I may get a pair at some point when ever I can afford it. Right now I'm taking a break, poor titties got mad from too much stress and I got heck of a lot of blood blisters and ton of dead skin pealing off. A lot of hours pumping + hot days isn't the best combination.

Thanks. <3 Boobie fairy likes the busy ones. Wink

(22-08-2022, 07:03 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(21-08-2022, 02:13 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:

Jo

I'm mostly worried about how the edges are on these cheapo domes. Round Noogleberry domes are good enough, I can handle that without the silicone rings which would help though... I may get a pair at some point when ever I can afford it. Right now I'm taking a break, poor titties got mad from too much stress and I got heck of a lot of blood blisters and ton of dead skin pealing off. A lot of hours pumping + hot days isn't the best combination.

Thanks. <3 Boobie fairy likes the busy ones. Wink

the cheapo domes arent bad in terms of comfort, i have some smallish contoured ones and i would say they are as comfy as the noogleberry ones?, i have ordered next sizes up, 120 and 160 ml (still growing here lol) so i assume they will be the same, will let you know! its worth noting they dont have the check / non return valves like the noogleberry cups, nor are they threaded for them, so i have added some noogle type ones to the cheap ones in line in a tube.

Hello Hello DiDi,
I treated myself to an XXL noogleberry, I tried like that quickly, well it's not comfortable, but I'll try it tonight in bed, it will be more comfortable.
But there is no manual, would you advise for a pure beginner in pumping.

Cordially

John (Jean)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon