Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Banding / pumping Nipple enlargement

(06-02-2023, 05:16 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Nipple pumping will definitely give you larger, erect nipples...at least that's my experience.

I was attracted to nipple enlargement before I considered NBE; I think any size breast looks more feminine and sexy with large nipples. I've been at it fairly diligently for two years, and my little pokies are at least as large as any cis girl's I've ever seen. Better imo, because they are permanently erect - mine are even visible thru a heavy sweatshirt.

I've tried a lot of pumps, including the suckers from snake bite kits, but I keep coming back to Supple Nips. They stay on well and once you build up to it you can wear them all day under clothing without them being too visible. The suction is powerful for such a little sucker, I was wearing the size 4 almost all day, but recently upgraded to size 5 and can only wear them a couple hours without getting water blisters. Now that I'm doing NBE I pump my nipples for a couple hours in the morning (that will increase as my nips get used to more suction) and an hour or two in the breast pumps in the evening. I often band my nipples for a couple hours after suction. They deflate some after removing the suction, but there's a tiny net gain each day. I remember when I first noticed my arms brushing against my nipples because they were sticking out so much more, that was almost euphoric.

It takes time and disciplined practice, but if you're doing NBE you're used to that. Now I can't wait til my boobs catch up with my nipples!
I am planning to try this kind of "sucker" for my nipples. It should arrive in 2-3 weeks:
https://www.wish.com/search/Nipple%20Asp...06d78717dd[Image: 638dab4de1007206d78717dd-large.jpg?cache...29918bebb5]
Let's see if this is good for something...
-Teddy

Hi Billie here. I grew an inch to my areola using Nuugleberry and Snakebites.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg IMG_20221017_152412.jpg Size: 274.92 KB  Downloads: 35

(06-02-2023, 05:16 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Nipple pumping will definitely give you larger, erect nipples...at least that's my experience.

I was attracted to nipple enlargement before I considered NBE; I think any size breast looks more feminine and sexy with large nipples. I've been at it fairly diligently for two years, and my little pokies are at least as large as any cis girl's I've ever seen. Better imo, because they are permanently erect - mine are even visible thru a heavy sweatshirt.

I've tried a lot of pumps, including the suckers from snake bite kits, but I keep coming back to Supple Nips. They stay on well and once you build up to it you can wear them all day under clothing without them being too visible. The suction is powerful for such a little sucker, I was wearing the size 4 almost all day, but recently upgraded to size 5 and can only wear them a couple hours without getting water blisters. Now that I'm doing NBE I pump my nipples for a couple hours in the morning (that will increase as my nips get used to more suction) and an hour or two in the breast pumps in the evening. I often band my nipples for a couple hours after suction. They deflate some after removing the suction, but there's a tiny net gain each day. I remember when I first noticed my arms brushing against my nipples because they were sticking out so much more, that was almost euphoric.

It takes time and disciplined practice, but if you're doing NBE you're used to that. Now I can't wait til my boobs catch up with my nipples!
We love to see some photos.

I was thinking of getting this Brest pump what do you think?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

The only thing I'd say is make sure the cups are big enough. I have a 40" bra band and the first cups i bought wouldn't have given me the overall width I need. You're going to love watching your breasts swell to fill the cups.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon