Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT a necessary evil?

(16-11-2021, 03:24 AM)WendyA Wrote:  Prescription HRT is much safer than herbals, since there is no way to know how many heavy metals etc... are in the herbal shipments.  If you want a Doctor it is simple to go through Planned Parenthood or online @ Plume.  If you wish to do it yourself, simple estrogen monotherapy works well.  I've gone through HRT.Cafe and ended up ordering (multiple times without issue) name brand (Estradot) transdermal E patches and progesterone from InHousePharmacy.  The packages clear customs and are clearly labeled on the packing as non-restricted pharmaceuticals.  

I currently use Planned Parenthood (informed consent) and my insurance pays for the patches.  HRT of bio-identical hormones are not dangerous.  I recently had heart issues and had surgery, and the hormones I was taking was never an issue that was a concern of the doctors.

Wow, great info. Thanks so much!

(16-11-2021, 11:25 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(16-11-2021, 03:24 AM)WendyA Wrote:  Prescription HRT is much safer than herbals, since there is no way to know how many heavy metals etc... are in the herbal shipments.  If you want a Doctor it is simple to go through Planned Parenthood or online @ Plume.  If you wish to do it yourself, simple estrogen monotherapy works well.  I've gone through HRT.Cafe and ended up ordering (multiple times without issue) name brand (Estradot) transdermal E patches and progesterone from InHousePharmacy.  The packages clear customs and are clearly labeled on the packing as non-restricted pharmaceuticals.  

I currently use Planned Parenthood (informed consent) and my insurance pays for the patches.  HRT of bio-identical hormones are not dangerous.  I recently had heart issues and had surgery, and the hormones I was taking was never an issue that was a concern of the doctors.

Wow, great info. Thanks so much!
Yeah,awesome links for some, very informative

I self medicated.  Not under a MD's care.  I tried creams at first, went to Estrofem 2mg, at first started with 2 mg per day, finally went up to 6 mg per day.  At each step I waited for any problems, had none.  It looks like I have reached a plateau and now take 2mg per day, sort of a maintainence dose.  Took when I was older than most of you maybe.  Bought from Inhouse Pharmacy

I will take ANYTHING if it gives me natural breast growth. I mean ANYTHING. I've self med antipsychotics and anti depressants. I'm thinking about trying diabetic medication and beta blockers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon