Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Dru's HRT | I'm alive, and ready to grow!

Hey lotus, its so great to hear from you <3 . i hope you're doing well, you sure are posting as if you are~ i regained a lot of weight back unfortunately but im still below 200 last i checked, which is good.

for news, i started taking bovine ovary on the 17th, roughly. started at 500mg and am currently at 750mg, plus 300 more from a womens multiglandular supplement i also ended up with, which because i take 2 of them a day, gives me 300mg Ovarian Gland, 300 uterine gland, and 100mg heart and kidney for some reason. no idea how well its workng but i have hopes

Stay safe~

Aria

(22-03-2024, 07:53 AM)geraldine221 Wrote:  So beautiful
thanks geraldine, im honored your first comment (and as of now only comment) was to compliment how i look ^-^ I wonder how nice you think i look 3 years later?

anyways, i meant to post this on my hrt tranniversary, the 27th. instead ill be lucky to post this just before easter, which, happy easter, for everyone who wants one <3

i passed 2 years and 5 months on HRT :-) after getting a reading from a bloodtest, i decided to restart BO and PG, and I wanna just try a whole bunch of nbe stuff. i might start noogling again. I haven't been using it enough, it deserves a bit more respect than what ive given it by ignoring it. but, important part, I stopped BO and i neglected PG, and i plan to take those consistently for a bit, and see what happens ^-^.

no pics rn, maybe i'll post some modest stuff when i take care of my face and stuff~

Love y'all,
Aria

hey! hi! i've been gone for a month but ive been taking all those things i said i would take for about a month and i was pretty consistent~ and just in time for 4/27/2024... which it no longer is but still!!! I took bra pics, no nudies, im modest now ^-^ modest-ish anyways >.<

here,
[Image: SPOILER_20240428_032704.jpg?ex=662f5a24&...3fb786dd7&]
[Image: SPOILER_20240428_032629.jpg?ex=662f5a24&...a29b1a8be&]
[Image: SPOILER_20240428_032650.jpg?ex=662f5a24&...9e903320e&]

not bad eh?
ive gotten some great development of all sort, nipple size, areola size, breast shape and size. ive been very diligent with pg (well, not 100% with pg, but very very often) and with BO. but i also have been very active with massaging them as well, which im increasingly thinking is a big and vital part. im still yet to start noogling, no guarantee that i will in the short term but maybe. i think the most important part of massage is just getting blood flowing to those parts. if theres stuff you want going there, disturb the area and stuff goes there~

hope y'all have been doing good, i'll see ya next month ^.^

kisses,
Aria <3

My Smile d some great results Dru, what bra size are you wearing now-- filling that shirt out nicely. I do think massage helps a lot. Can't help but notice your hair what I can see it looks good Smile Thanks for the update --continued growth Smile

Thanks ninja, ummm idk what bra size that nursing bra is, and i havent measured my cupsize in a loooong time, but i know that i bought that nursing bra in 2020 and i fill it out a lot better than i did~

as for the hair, thanks Big Grin its mainly genetics, i dont do a lot with it~

I actually managed to attach a pic. i think.

so if you can see it, thats me with my formerly quite oversized bra, now just a bit big on me. ive grown quite a bit since we last talked. I ate quite well with my cousins at my cousin's perhaps a week ago. doh! i should post pics of me wearing the 2 dresses i bought with my accepting cousin (well, i say accepting, shes the only one who knows besides one of my sisters)! i got a lovely purple one and a comfy black flowery one <3

but yeah, i ate quite well over there, i have no idea how much i grew elsewhere, besides i know ive got a little more belly, but what went to my chest is most welcome ^-^ i stopped bo for the few days i was there, restarted it soon after, still taking 2 BO at night and 1 womens multiglandular in the morning. 650mg of total BO plus those other bits. ive also been quite consistent with taking MSM and GABA, though i retired reishi for quuite a while. maybe ill come back to it sometime. my T isn't bad tho so im probably fine to go without for a bit. i think theres a little bit of saw palmetto in the mens multivitamin packets im taking. I HAVE to wonder why they put it there though. do they want guys to lose T? maybe they're increasung their market for virility supplements? idk. they also have kelp in there so i don't need to take any of my kelp with BO now.

so yeah, thats whats up. love yall, pray for lotus, see ya next month~

Aria <3

P.S. microplastics are stored in the balls.

P.P.S. Therefore, remove balls Big Grin

Hi Aria
I've been out of country since mid March and wasnt able to connect to my email.
I love the look and sorry I missed some of your earlier pics.
It gives me a big smile to know how you have grown into the lovely woman you are becoming, and I get to remember where it all began.

Big HUGGS too

And Lotus is always in my thoughts and prayers.
Bobbi

Great picture, love your hair color and very nice figure. What I noticed most was how feminine your hands are-- very slender fingers and manicured nails. Nice you can be yourself around your cousin  Smile

wow wee, all very feminine, keep up the good work

Aria, weren’t you a major mover for the thread “Males staying male”? Do I remember correctly? Well, you look great and your breasts are beautiful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)