Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dru's HRT | I'm alive, and ready to grow!

Hi Dru,

You are very lovely! Thank you for sharing your pictures.

-Kay

(12-12-2021, 10:29 AM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

(12-12-2021, 06:14 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Okay, here are the 1 month pics. They were taken on Novermber 29th, so 1 month and 2 days. here we go
 not bad, i guess. I think i'll preobably end up needing a higher dose, but this is not bad for 1 month.

-Dru

You already look so feminin. Do you use or have used a waist trainer or something?

I was chubby as a kid, maybe even obese, and that meant hip/pelvis growth that doesnt go away i think. after I reasonably slimmed down and grew to 6'5" (perhaps i should say slimmed up?), that looks more like curves.

-Dru

Ok, so i feel like im finally seeing the budding process start again. Big question, I assume using a noogleberry while budding is either a very good idea or an extremely bad idea. Which is it and why?

Hard to believe im almost through month 2. I really want suppressed T as soon as possible, I want as much pelvis feminization before its too late, assuming it isnt already.

-Dru

(19-12-2021, 07:11 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Ok, so i feel like im finally seeing the budding process start again. Big question, I assume using a noogleberry while budding is either a very good idea or an extremely bad idea. Which is it and why?

Hard to believe im almost through month 2. I really want suppressed T as soon as possible, I want as much pelvis feminization before its too late, assuming it isnt already.

-Dru

Hi Dru.  Can you explain exactly what is happening to you that you this is the budding process.  I'm still a little confused about this.  Mush of what I read says a person develops hard lumps the size of blueberries under their nipples and that these are breast buds.  I have what feel like small lumps under my nipples but I think they're possible fat pads or something like that.  They are distinct but I would say they are 'hard'.  Thank you!  BTW, I am quite envious of your waist.  I wish I could develop something like that and it seems as though that's just your jumping off point.  I can only imagine how much more shapely you'll become over time!

(19-12-2021, 09:16 AM)SusanSATX Wrote:  

(19-12-2021, 07:11 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  Ok, so i feel like im finally seeing the budding process start again. Big question, I assume using a noogleberry while budding is either a very good idea or an extremely bad idea. Which is it and why?

-Dru

Hi Dru.  Can you explain exactly what is happening to you that you this is the budding process.  I'm still a little confused about this.  Mush of what I read says a person develops hard lumps the size of blueberries under their nipples and that these are breast buds.  I have what feel like small lumps under my nipples but I think they're possible fat pads or something like that.  They are distinct but I would say they are 'hard'.  Thank you!  BTW, I am quite envious of your waist.  I wish I could develop something like that and it seems as though that's just your jumping off point.  I can only imagine how much more shapely you'll become over time!

Susan,

Thank you and I very much hope I do! As for budding, thats my perception of it as well, a hard lump behind the nipple. my left is doing it quite obviously, but my right is a bit.... indecisive. You can look this up on many trans spaces, they give a consistent report of the lump behind the nipple.

-Andrew H.

2 months! well, yesterday, but I've been feeling weird lately, so i was a bit late. I dont know if its E, it doesnt correlate well, but still always something that concerns me. Could also be poor sleep, improper nutrition, some kind of deficiency, something else, idk.

anyway, pics.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/827328375165157417/925497736751624212/IMG_20211228_150816089.jpg?width=484&height=645

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/827328375165157417/925497202250485820/IMG_20211228_150854720.jpg?width=484&height=645

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/827328375165157417/925497201336123402/IMG_20211228_150923367.jpg?width=484&height=645

and clothed:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/827328375165157417/925497202816741447/IMG_20211228_150737995.jpg?width=484&height=645

I will likely add more detail in later posts. but in summary, right boob is budding finally, left areola def got a boost, and i def feel like i grew. definitely not enough, but i have time still, and I don't think it'll ever be quite enough.

-Dru

Very nice progress by the looks of it! Very great figure~

I hope you can find out what's causing you to feel weird however. Make sure to stay healthy!

(29-12-2021, 06:57 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Very nice progress by the looks of it! Very great figure~

I hope you can find out what's causing you to feel weird however. Make sure to stay healthy!
Thanks Jamie, that means alot coming from you. Anyways I think it was just something i needed to sleep through in a proper bed. Had to sleep on a couch for a couple nights to make room for relatives at christmas.

Funny story, I was at the store, looking for ginseng and cayenne extract, and i found DHEA. Remembering all the people taking it, I thought "oh i'll get this, i hear its a big thing for NBE"

It's a big thing if you are 50 years old like many on this site, not so much if you're 19 and wanting to reduce testosterone, not increase general sex hormones. Whoops.

Didn't find alcoholic extract of ginseng, just capsules of what i would assume is powder. Oh well.

-Dru

P.S.: I think if i change my name ever, i will change it to Aria. I thought of the name without remembering there's another Aria on here, but I just really like the name. Maybe I'll start signing off as Aria if I really commit to it.

Hi Aria
That will make to very special friends I have named Aria.
She might even be honored to share her name.

You pics look stunning. and clothed you really look the femme fatal.
Happy new year, and keep growing
Bobbi

Happy new year, all. I hope 2022 is better than this year, for all of us. Any good ideas for some new years resolutions?

-Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon