Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dru's HRT | I'm alive, and ready to grow!

thanks P R Big Grin

I'm back! well... kinda. you might have noticed i didn't post an update last month and that has partial good reason and partially honest mistake. so, around that time I was getting ready to start working at a job, a full-time job at walmart that i would soon quit because it turns out i am not physically ready to do that, my ankles are still damaged i fear but im not paying a doctor to confirm that. other reason i didn't post was I've got a girlfriend which means i'm saying goodbye to nude updates~

I will post my last progress pics for my 2 years milestone for HRT, in 1 month, on the 27th of October. From then on, you'll have to glean progress from my change in measurement sizes and from how i look clothed. This isn't something to really be sad about, it feels a little strange changing such a long habit but I don't miss it much, it was a boost in morale when i needed it and it is what it is.

Anyway, that update out of the way, I have harrowing news: I've been deprived of HRT for quite a while and ill be taking a lot less of it. My latest bloodwork came back at 987 pg/mL, over twice what i'd like and 3 times what my providers are ok with. so im going down from 3 mg every 3.5 days to 2mg every 5 days. 46% of my normal dose. then they'll check the reading and adjust accordingly. I really think that reading was a fluke because of my fluctuating weight from my work schedule. I pulled an all-nighter to get that reading so who even knows what went on. but oh well, we'll see. I really hope i get my HRT soon, its been quite unpleasant lasting so long, thankfully Jamie has gone above and beyond to support me through thick and thin (love u bunches if you're reading this <3).

Last of all, after I get the bloodwork results, I will start BO and kelp~ i will take it alongside HRT because i wanna see if it helps me. I considered adding pituitary glandular but if im going to risk mad cow disease (infinitesimally small risk but still), i'm going to need to hear what exactly the pituitary glandular is doing for you that the ovary wasn't. gimme your anecdotes, what did pituitary do for you?

lots of love and hugs~

Aria

[Image: 20230928_041306.jpg?ex=6516956c&is=65154...height=526]

You're so pretty in that picture. I dunno if its your facial expression, hair or your figure or everything together, but what a pretty girl. Hug 

And those E levels, wow! Crazy considering your dose doesn't seem so high. I'm getting around 300-350 pg/ml from 3,2mg twice a week and it always hovers around the same numbers, but this is just another proof how HRT is not one size fits all kind of deal and our bodies react differently. I think this is largely about how our receptors work, metabolism and sensitivity and those are all unique traits to each of us. Good idea to get your levels somewhat lower, that might be beneficial for body changes and over all mood.

About pituitary, when I took it, I think breast growth was a bit faster than without and also weight gain became super easy, almost too much so, but then again, BO does that on its own too. These appear to compliment each other, but to me it seems that BO is much more effective and owrks well on its own.

And congratz on dating. So nice to see you two lovebirds being happy. Blush

Congratulations Aria
Your picture says it all.
Beautiful smile and a happiness that just glows!

Its interesting, for me anyway, that I enjoyed seeing your breasts grow and your figure becoming more feminine. but the MUCH more important thing is that you are moving toward female. Being female is more than big tits, and your journey shows that. It been a pleasure to follow you from your beginning.

I hope your future stays bright and happy.
Bobbi

A beautiful woman indeed! I understand the oddity and newness in shifting long practices to new ones. I am glad you are walking with a partner now!

Aw, thanks, y'all~

-Aria

P.s. and yeah, prob won't do pituitary since I don't super feel like gaining a bunch of weight.

(28-09-2023, 11:20 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  I really hope i get my HRT soon, its been quite unpleasant lasting so long, thankfully Jamie has gone above and beyond to support me through thick and thin (love u bunches if you're reading this <3)

Awwww, there's that cutie, showing off her progress to the world~ Hehe. Anyway though, I'm sure you'll get your E soon! Worst case ill help you get some ^_^ Love you bunches toooo, and I hope you're proud of your progress because you really have made so many strides forward since starting here <3

(28-09-2023, 11:20 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  I'm back! well... kinda. you might have noticed i didn't post an update last month and that has partial good reason and partially honest mistake. so, around that time I was getting ready to start working at a job, a full-time job at walmart that i would soon quit because it turns out i am not physically ready to do that, my ankles are still damaged i fear but im not paying a doctor to confirm that. other reason i didn't post was I've got a girlfriend which means i'm saying goodbye to nude updates~

I will post my last progress pics for my 2 years milestone for HRT, in 1 month, on the 27th of October. From then on, you'll have to glean progress from my change in measurement sizes and from how i look clothed. This isn't something to really be sad about, it feels a little strange changing such a long habit but I don't miss it much, it was a boost in morale when i needed it and it is what it is.

Anyway, that update out of the way, I have harrowing news: I've been deprived of HRT for quite a while and ill be taking a lot less of it. My latest bloodwork came back at 987 pg/mL, over twice what i'd like and 3 times what my providers are ok with. so im going down from 3 mg every 3.5 days to 2mg every 5 days. 46% of my normal dose. then they'll check the reading and adjust accordingly. I really think that reading was a fluke because of my fluctuating weight from my work schedule. I pulled an all-nighter to get that reading so who even knows what went on. but oh well, we'll see. I really hope i get my HRT soon, its been quite unpleasant lasting so long, thankfully Jamie has gone above and beyond to support me through thick and thin (love u bunches if you're reading this <3).

Last of all, after I get the bloodwork results, I will start BO and kelp~ i will take it alongside HRT because i wanna see if it helps me. I considered adding pituitary glandular but if im going to risk mad cow disease (infinitesimally small risk but still), i'm going to need to hear what exactly the pituitary glandular is doing for you that the ovary wasn't. gimme your anecdotes, what did pituitary do for you?

lots of love and hugs~

Aria

[Image: 20230928_041306.jpg?ex=6516956c&is=65154...height=526]

You sure have come a long way --very pretty girl hope they get your HRT straightened out it can be very frustrating dealing with the healthcare system. Keeping your estrogen level consistent is important for so many reasons Smile

Thanks, niaja, I'm getting a taste of all the reasons to keep it consistent right now. And thanks Jamie, love you <3

speaking of pretty girl, i wonder if cis female curves stem from a large pelvis or something else because it seems like sometimes the curve starts so low on their body that i can't imagine that being where their pelvis is. I'd say it gives me dysphoria to be so wildly different but im mostly just impressed and bewildered.

-Aria

Depending on pelvic tilt and pelvic height and width, that could be where hip joint is... And having a big fat deposit on top of that can accentuate it, making it look like hips sit lower than usual. Also this could be an illusion from waist being lower than normal, the narrow spot. Often a badly done lipo along with BBL can make it and it doesn't look quite right.

I used to date a girlback in the day who was kinda rare, she was natually slim and curvy, had a pretty hourglass shape and her hip joints stuck out along with fat deposit right there which made it look like her pelvis is wide and low, when in reality it was very much normal and not even actually wide.

Remember this picture? Look at the differences there, that's just about the bone structure, then add bunch of fat on top of that and you get the idea what it can do. Also fat deposits can alone make a girl look much wider than she really is. People always talk about bone structure as a way to explain away why they're not curvy and other girls are, when its fat distribution that does more than bone structure alone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon