Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NHS Waiting lists...

Just saw this on the BBC's web site, Transgender patients could face years-long wait for NHS treatment - BBC News

In brief: Waiting time in Wales are just over 14 months, two to five years in Scotland, over five years in Northern Ireland and an average of seven years in England; 
Current waiting lists are estimated to take about 10 years to clear.

This is after being referred to a gender clinic, the first obstacle is getting past your doctor; my Doctor/Practice has NEVER referred anyone.

Not much better than Finland it seems.

At least from first referral to first meeting is only few months, but from there on, everything is always months away. Then there's about year and half of useless bullshit and wondering "are you serious enough", then another year at least after diagnosis to get SRS referrals, two of them, time between them again months. Interestingly, I'm only now in about a month getting my first meeting at the hormone clinic, I'm in the way to the vocal chord surgery first, I thought it might turn out to be the first actual treatment I'm going to get but I might get some help wth HRT first.

So that means that first meeting that might result in actual treatment is about three yeras from the first referral being sent and almost one year from getting diagnosed. To SRS its more than four years since first referral if nothing more goes wrong.

These waiting times are ridiculous, but what makes ours last for ages is the time between each meeting, even the ones which are done remotely and apparently a lot of this is total idle time which is forced in by deisgn.

If I hadn't done my HRT on my own, I would still be at day zero. Same with laser, same with surgery stuff. Its ridiculous and it seems almost all of Europe is closely the same.

I have luck going online at DBSA, healthfulchat.org, Betterhelp and Plume and my health insurance online provider. I have used 3 Phycologists and 3 Psychiatrists. This is like ordering a la carte. One provider for prescriptions and supplements another for talk therapy.  Also, I am a medical tourist looking at plastic surgery in Mexico. I get support at zoom DBSA meetings and healthfulchat.org.  Depression Bipolar Support association DBSA has been great for mental illness and online healthfulchat.org too; which are free unless you donate.

My mental health medical history in reverse order: Marital Counseling, Pharmacologist, LGTBQ+ support for Bisexual Nonbinary, Bipolar, Depression.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon