Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dru's HRT | I'm alive, and ready to grow!

Hey lotus, its so great to hear from you <3 . i hope you're doing well, you sure are posting as if you are~ i regained a lot of weight back unfortunately but im still below 200 last i checked, which is good.

for news, i started taking bovine ovary on the 17th, roughly. started at 500mg and am currently at 750mg, plus 300 more from a womens multiglandular supplement i also ended up with, which because i take 2 of them a day, gives me 300mg Ovarian Gland, 300 uterine gland, and 100mg heart and kidney for some reason. no idea how well its workng but i have hopes

Stay safe~

Aria

(22-03-2024, 07:53 AM)geraldine221 Wrote:  So beautiful
thanks geraldine, im honored your first comment (and as of now only comment) was to compliment how i look ^-^ I wonder how nice you think i look 3 years later?

anyways, i meant to post this on my hrt tranniversary, the 27th. instead ill be lucky to post this just before easter, which, happy easter, for everyone who wants one <3

i passed 2 years and 5 months on HRT :-) after getting a reading from a bloodtest, i decided to restart BO and PG, and I wanna just try a whole bunch of nbe stuff. i might start noogling again. I haven't been using it enough, it deserves a bit more respect than what ive given it by ignoring it. but, important part, I stopped BO and i neglected PG, and i plan to take those consistently for a bit, and see what happens ^-^.

no pics rn, maybe i'll post some modest stuff when i take care of my face and stuff~

Love y'all,
Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon