Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

doese

I'm on 2mg progynova and 100 mg spironalactone.

I've only been it a w eek sound I up it.

It depends on a few things:

1) DIY, just be careful and monitor for adverse effects. Blood work is also advisable. Everlywell.com can be a resource.

2) Goal, what’s your endpoint? Transition? Then yeah, it needs to be higher, breast growth? Maybe…but you should be consulting with a doctor.

3) Age: under 40, have a few options, over 40, well, lots of risks here.

Pharma can be more complete with quicker results, but it comes with tons of risks. 100 Spiro is about right…I was on 150 and 2 Mg of progynova, I was quite a bit higher than that. I wouldn’t consider going any higher than 6 mg/daily

Again, a medical consultant would be the best choice.

(03-11-2021, 11:24 PM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

(04-11-2021, 05:11 PM)Epeters9460 Wrote:  

It depends on a few things:

1) DIY, just be careful and monitor for adverse effects. Blood work is also advisable. Everlywell.com can be a resource.

2) Goal, what’s your endpoint? Transition? Then yeah, it needs to be higher, breast growth? Maybe…but you should be consulting with a doctor.

3) Age: under 40, have a few options, over 40, well, lots of risks here.

Pharma can be more complete with quicker results, but it comes with tons of risks. 100 Spiro is about right…I was on 150 and 2 Mg of progynova, I was quite a bit higher than that. I wouldn’t consider going any higher than 6 mg/daily

Again, a medical consultant would be the best choice.

(03-11-2021, 11:24 PM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

I agree 100 percent. Am only on herbs but well seemed to have inadvertently made cocktails of herbs that grew me to a pleasing size. Of course my doctor noticed and realises there is nothing he can do to stop me but still having that professional medical support is a huge, huge weight lifted from you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon