Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Like being a male, but like using PM? Confused

I’m a 28 yo guy who sees himself as a bit more gender fluid, but much more masculine leaning. I like dressing masculine and presenting masculine, but I like being more feminine in my conversations and mannerisms sometimes.

I did exploring this past Spring and bought PM. I took it for a week, and I had noticeable changes in my chest and stopped. Problem was, I did like how it felt outside of my breasts getting bigger (I had small buds from puberty).

What I liked most was how my penis felt. It was smaller and responding to any vibration. So after a week, I tried rubbing it in to my dick (like 50mg or so, not extract) and I had an amazing orgasm. But it made my breasts swell and my body odor change for a while.

I want to do it again, and it’s been 6 months. It took forever for my chest to go back down. I wouldn’t mind my chest rounding out, just not protruding more. So, what I guess I’m asking is is there a way I can use PM like I did, kind of sexually, but sparringly to not feminize too much and still get my kinks off, and how should I do that?

The way I would advise is to be aware that you'll very likely find it very addictive, particularly as it is linked to sexual arousal.  It is a likely prediction that you'll gradually use more, which can eventually lead to permanent changes in the breast department.  You'll want to assess what gender fluidity actually means for you, in the long run.  A lot can and will change between age 28 and 58.  You'll want to accurately predict what your body image needs to reflect, for the life you want to lead.

Well said, once you play with your body's hormones likely everything changes. The longer you stay on any of theses herbs the deeper you go into feeling feminine. You definitely need to look at it long term. Everyone's different. We all responded different to estrogens. The penis is effected very much by alot of herbs, PM, bo. Expect getting smaller softer in that area. Its hard to stay in both worlds. The pink fog takes over you begin to want more.

(03-11-2021, 04:41 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Well said, once you play with your body's hormones likely everything changes. The longer you stay on any of theses herbs the deeper you go into feeling feminine. You definitely need to look at it long term. Everyone's different. We all responded different to estrogens. The penis is effected very much by alot of herbs, PM, bo. Expect getting smaller softer in that area. Its hard to stay in both worlds. The pink fog takes over you begin to want more.

I’ve heard of the pink fog, but can you tell me more? Did you also feel more male identified when you started?

WRT pink fog.  I am not sure if this qualifies as pink fog, but I took 8PN for about 10 days.  I had a reduced drive to do stuff, felt tired and not much of an interest is sex.  I had a hard time focusing to the point it was effecting my driving and reading.  The feeling of "air-head" came to mind.

Its a feeling like you want to keep going. But You get that wtf moment, like what I am doing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon