Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My life on Bovine Ovary

Good morning all…I’ve posted on the women’s site as most of these posts are very old so who’s to know how accurate they are.

Anyway, for half of ‘21 I was on traditional HRT, taking spironolactone and estradiol. At + 40, that could spell disaster with organ damage and the potential for DVTs. So, I went looking for an alternative and found BO. My experience the last 6 weeks has not been bad at all. I learned a few lessons and find myself transitioning faster than I expected.

1st, my daily regimen:

Morning

1mg Saw palmetto

1 mg PM

Multivitamins and

Kelp, can substitute L-tyrosine: if your temp isn’t in the “zone” 98.2, don’t bother with BO it won’t work.

Bio-estrogen cream (wild yam) that I massage into my breasts

Early Afternoon:  (empty stomach)

1 mg Bovine Ovary

Evening (at least 2 hours after a meal)

1 mg Bovine Ovary

What’s been happening?

Well, I’ve been enjoying the absolute best hair I’ve ever had…the thickness, softness…coincidence? Don’t know, but it’s incredible. However…I used to get by shaving every two to three days, it seems like my facial hair is also growing faster…hmmm.

I can tell my scent is changing or has changed. I can sense the change as well as a close lady friend of mine looked me in the eye and said that something was different, but couldn’t quite figure out what…this was the first time I felt like I’ve been caught, but she knew something was amiss.

When I say my voice has changed, it’s NOT the sound or pitch, I’m speaking of the pattern, tone, rhythm as I find myself subconsciously emulating the women around me. I almost have to deliberately concentrate to speak like a man…

I’ve had consistent breast development, starting with tenderness and itching to a defined shape and and beginning to project outwardly, so unless I’m in full Fem mode, it’s going to get difficult to hide.

Continuing on the southern route, my waist seems to have gotten a touch smaller as the waist on my jeans and my belt are abnormally looser. Not much, but enough for me to notice. Fortunately, my pants don’t fall down as my hips have gotten wider, so I can no longer wear fitted “men’s” jeans. I now have to decide on going up a size, but then they’re super baggy almost like clown pants or swap over to women’s jeans. I have time to make that decision, but by late spring, I may not have much choice.

I haven’t gained a significant amount of weight, so fat could be relocating in addition to some new pounds. I definitely need to work on the love handles .

Ok…here’s my G-Rated version. Let’s just say things are pretty placid further south. It seems like I’ve lost a bit of volume and “firm” is not a word I’d use in any description.

A few final thoughts:

If you go down this road, you MUST be diligent about taking your temperature every day. Keep a log and ensure you’re staying above 98.2 or BO will not work very well if at all. I started taking it rectally as it gave a more consistent reading. I find it hard to believe my body temp hovers at 95.7-96, but the other way, I’m averaging 98.4.

Also, take care of yourself…exercise, eat well, and use vitamin supplements, they can’t hurt. Also, if you choose to use PM you must separate it from the BO by at least 4 hours.

I haven’t had any negative reactions to BO. As I’m into my 2nd month, the changes have come on much faster than I had anticipated. They were expected, but certainly not this early on. I present myself more on the androgynous side leaning more feminine and as such I’m often addressed as a woman by strangers…when the time is right, presenting full time as a woman will be easier…I hope.

Lastly, I’ve read about some men who are seeking info on the “point of no return” when it comes to using BO. Anecdotally, many say 6 months is the line. Well, maybe. But I have a very different opinion.

The point of no return? Two weeks, if you’re taking it properly, and following all the protocols. While taking it, I found peace and mental tranquility, which makes stopping very difficult if not impossible. I know that it acts on the pituitary gland and I’m sure there have been chemical changes. Do these changes cause a dependency or is it just mental? Either way, they work really well for me and I have only one warning: if you want to dabble or experiment, walk away from this. You go down this rabbit hole, there’s no getting out…period.

Bovine ovary will change you. If this is what you want…terrific, but if you’re just playing around…this is no game. Aromatase is real and it will not stop converting T into E…ever and I truly believe that red-line is much earlier than 6 months. There are too many factors that play into that 6 months…excitement, anticipation, impatience, early success, and chemistry which all play on your emotions and decision making ability.

(01-11-2021, 09:14 PM)Epeters9460 Wrote:  

Good morning all…I’ve posted on the women’s site as most of these posts are very old so who’s to know how accurate they are.

Anyway, for half of ‘21 I was on traditional HRT, taking spironolactone and estradiol. At + 40, that could spell disaster with organ damage and the potential for DVTs. So, I went looking for an alternative and found BO. My experience the last 6 weeks has not been bad at all. I learned a few lessons and find myself transitioning faster than I expected.

1st, my daily regimen:

Morning

1mg Saw palmetto

1 mg PM

Multivitamins and

Kelp, can substitute L-tyrosine: if your temp isn’t in the “zone” 98.2, don’t bother with BO it won’t work.

Bio-estrogen cream (wild yam) that I massage into my breasts

Early Afternoon:  (empty stomach)

1 mg Bovine Ovary

Evening (at least 2 hours after a meal)

1 mg Bovine Ovary

What’s been happening?

Well, I’ve been enjoying the absolute best hair I’ve ever had…the thickness, softness…coincidence? Don’t know, but it’s incredible. However…I used to get by shaving every two to three days, it seems like my facial hair is also growing faster…hmmm.

I can tell my scent is changing or has changed. I can sense the change as well as a close lady friend of mine looked me in the eye and said that something was different, but couldn’t quite figure out what…this was the first time I felt like I’ve been caught, but she knew something was amiss.

When I say my voice has changed, it’s NOT the sound or pitch, I’m speaking of the pattern, tone, rhythm as I find myself subconsciously emulating the women around me. I almost have to deliberately concentrate to speak like a man…

I’ve had consistent breast development, starting with tenderness and itching to a defined shape and and beginning to project outwardly, so unless I’m in full Fem mode, it’s going to get difficult to hide.

Continuing on the southern route, my waist seems to have gotten a touch smaller as the waist on my jeans and my belt are abnormally looser. Not much, but enough for me to notice. Fortunately, my pants don’t fall down as my hips have gotten wider, so I can no longer wear fitted “men’s” jeans. I now have to decide on going up a size, but then they’re super baggy almost like clown pants or swap over to women’s jeans. I have time to make that decision, but by late spring, I may not have much choice.

I haven’t gained a significant amount of weight, so fat could be relocating in addition to some new pounds. I definitely need to work on the love handles .

Ok…here’s my G-Rated version. Let’s just say things are pretty placid further south. It seems like I’ve lost a bit of volume and “firm” is not a word I’d use in any description.

A few final thoughts:

If you go down this road, you MUST be diligent about taking your temperature every day. Keep a log and ensure you’re staying above 98.2 or BO will not work very well if at all. I started taking it rectally as it gave a more consistent reading. I find it hard to believe my body temp hovers at 95.7-96, but the other way, I’m averaging 98.4.

Also, take care of yourself…exercise, eat well, and use vitamin supplements, they can’t hurt. Also, if you choose to use PM you must separate it from the BO by at least 4 hours.

I haven’t had any negative reactions to BO. As I’m into my 2nd month, the changes have come on much faster than I had anticipated. They were expected, but certainly not this early on. I present myself more on the androgynous side leaning more feminine and as such I’m often addressed as a woman by strangers…when the time is right, presenting full time as a woman will be easier…I hope.

Lastly, I’ve read about some men who are seeking info on the “point of no return” when it comes to using BO. Anecdotally, many say 6 months is the line. Well, maybe. But I have a very different opinion.

The point of no return? Two weeks, if you’re taking it properly, and following all the protocols. While taking it, I found peace and mental tranquility, which makes stopping very difficult if not impossible. I know that it acts on the pituitary gland and I’m sure there have been chemical changes. Do these changes cause a dependency or is it just mental? Either way, they work really well for me and I have only one warning: if you want to dabble or experiment, walk away from this. You go down this rabbit hole, there’s no getting out…period.

Bovine ovary will change you. If this is what you want…terrific, but if you’re just playing around…this is no game. Aromatase is real and it will not stop converting T into E…ever and I truly believe that red-line is much earlier than 6 months. There are too many factors that play into that 6 months…excitement, anticipation, impatience, early success, and chemistry which all play on your emotions and decision making ability.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon