Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another BO update

So after my last stint on BO I stopped for awhile but I’ve been back on it for about 4 weeks and here’s what’s happening. So basically the typical my breasts are sore and aching but now I feel little buds directly behind my nipples that feel like little knots that can hurt like hell if I bump them into anything. Now my muscles are aching everywhere. We’re talking my biceps, triceps, back and neck muscles and all my leg muscles. What’s new is the extreme pain in my entire pelvis. The wings of my hips are extremely sore and it extends through to the base of my spine and where I guess what you could call my leg sockets are. The tendons in my legs feel extremely tight also. So what else is sore is my testicles. They started hurting like this last time and that’s what made stop to reevaluate if full feminization is what I want or at least want right now. I’m 30 and have not had kids yet. I’m on and off on deciding if I want kids of my own. Ultimately I decided if I stay the way I am I probably won’t have kids anyways because I have a hard time keeping a relationship with women when things get more serious because I don’t feel all myself as a male, and at this rate I’m not getting any younger and I don’t want to wake up at 35 or 40 and wish I would’ve transitioned sooner. I already wish I would’ve done it in my 20’s. So anyways back to the testicles. They ache and I think they’re already getting smaller. My scrotum is definitely tighter and it’s like they’ve sucked up a bit and sit higher. Other than that, with all that I feel going on inside I’ve yet to see much changes on the outside other than the increasingly soft and dryer skin. My legs are changing though, about two nights ago I was laying in bed and looking at my legs and thought my right legs was extremely swollen, at further inspection I realized that it was my left leg that had changed. It’s lost so much fat and muscle mass already. I could see so much more of my knee cap and it looks so much smaller. It made me realize my legs can looks feminine. Why it changed first I have no clue but by the next night my right leg had caught up to it. So I thought I’d give another update. I have no doubts that I’m fully feminizing, I just hope that the changes I’m feeling on the inside manifest on the outside soon. I’ll try to post my progress as it goes.

(01-02-2023, 07:18 AM)Jts13892 Wrote:  So after my last stint on BO I stopped for awhile but I’ve been back on it for about 4 weeks and here’s what’s happening. So basically the typical my breasts are sore and aching but now I feel little buds directly behind my nipples that feel like little knots that can hurt like hell if I bump them into anything. Now my muscles are aching everywhere. We’re talking my biceps, triceps, back and neck muscles and all my leg muscles. What’s new is the extreme pain in my entire pelvis. The wings of my hips are extremely sore and it extends through to the base of my spine and where I guess what you could call my leg sockets are. The tendons in my legs feel extremely tight also. So what else is sore is my testicles. They started hurting like this last time and that’s what made stop to reevaluate if full feminization is what I want or at least want right now. I’m 30 and have not had kids yet. I’m on and off on deciding if I want kids of my own. Ultimately I decided if I stay the way I am I probably won’t have kids anyways because I have a hard time keeping a relationship with women when things get more serious because I don’t feel all myself as a male, and at this rate I’m not getting any younger and I don’t want to wake up at 35 or 40 and wish I would’ve transitioned sooner. I already wish I would’ve done it in my 20’s. So anyways back to the testicles. They ache and I think they’re already getting smaller. My scrotum is definitely tighter and it’s like they’ve sucked up a bit and sit higher. Other than that, with all that I feel going on inside I’ve yet to see much changes on the outside other than the increasingly soft and dryer skin. My legs are changing though, about two nights ago I was laying in bed and looking at my legs and thought my right legs was extremely swollen, at further inspection I realized that it was my left leg that had changed. It’s lost so much fat and muscle mass already. I could see so much more of my knee cap and it looks so much smaller. It made me realize my legs can looks feminine. Why it changed first I have no clue but by the next night my right leg had caught up to it. So I thought I’d give another update. I have no doubts that I’m fully feminizing, I just hope that the changes I’m feeling on the inside manifest on the outside soon. I’ll try to post my progress as it goes.

You should record your journey with photos. It will help you keep track of your progress.

(01-02-2023, 03:54 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(01-02-2023, 07:18 AM)Jts13892 Wrote:  So after my last stint on BO I stopped for awhile but I’ve been back on it for about 4 weeks and here’s what’s happening. So basically the typical my breasts are sore and aching but now I feel little buds directly behind my nipples that feel like little knots that can hurt like hell if I bump them into anything. Now my muscles are aching everywhere. We’re talking my biceps, triceps, back and neck muscles and all my leg muscles. What’s new is the extreme pain in my entire pelvis. The wings of my hips are extremely sore and it extends through to the base of my spine and where I guess what you could call my leg sockets are. The tendons in my legs feel extremely tight also. So what else is sore is my testicles. They started hurting like this last time and that’s what made stop to reevaluate if full feminization is what I want or at least want right now. I’m 30 and have not had kids yet. I’m on and off on deciding if I want kids of my own. Ultimately I decided if I stay the way I am I probably won’t have kids anyways because I have a hard time keeping a relationship with women when things get more serious because I don’t feel all myself as a male, and at this rate I’m not getting any younger and I don’t want to wake up at 35 or 40 and wish I would’ve transitioned sooner. I already wish I would’ve done it in my 20’s. So anyways back to the testicles. They ache and I think they’re already getting smaller. My scrotum is definitely tighter and it’s like they’ve sucked up a bit and sit higher. Other than that, with all that I feel going on inside I’ve yet to see much changes on the outside other than the increasingly soft and dryer skin. My legs are changing though, about two nights ago I was laying in bed and looking at my legs and thought my right legs was extremely swollen, at further inspection I realized that it was my left leg that had changed. It’s lost so much fat and muscle mass already. I could see so much more of my knee cap and it looks so much smaller. It made me realize my legs can looks feminine. Why it changed first I have no clue but by the next night my right leg had caught up to it. So I thought I’d give another update. I have no doubts that I’m fully feminizing, I just hope that the changes I’m feeling on the inside manifest on the outside soon. I’ll try to post my progress as it goes.

You should record your journey with photos. It will help you keep track of your progress.

Good idea, I’ve been planning on taking some 360 photos of my body, and need to get on that now that I’m feeling changes everywhere. I also ordered a body measuring tape so I can keep a record of my bust, hips, and waist.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon