Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cancer?

Hello, 

I have been taking ainterol PM pills and breast cream and my breast have gotten large and the nipple is extremely sensitive to anything. I used to have nipples that were not sensitive to anything and I mean anything. My boyfriend doesn’t know I’m growing them and he’s concerned and is thinking I may have breast cancer cause of how quick they became sensitive and a bit bigger. I am just seeing if this is normal due to the herbs or I should go get looked at? 

Thanks!

(01-11-2021, 02:15 AM)Mike_98 Wrote:  Hello, 

I have been taking ainterol PM pills and breast cream and my breast have gotten large and the nipple is extremely sensitive to anything. I used to have nipples that were not sensitive to anything and I mean anything. My boyfriend doesn’t know I’m growing them and he’s concerned and is thinking I may have breast cancer cause of how quick they became sensitive and a bit bigger. I am just seeing if this is normal due to the herbs or I should go get looked at? 

Thanks!
Not much info to go on, but it sounds pretty normal to me. If you don't want the enlargement and sensitivity, why do it? Your bf's concerns are obviously because you haven't told him what you are doing and the obvious question is, why not?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon