Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just want to say hi to everyone

Hi to all of you!

I have been here for a bit and love reading about everyone. Some of you are very beautiful and inspirational! I consider myself a transwoman on a slow path of transition. I cannot complete my transition right now. My life is complicated and I need to untangle some things first. That may take a while. I have some dysphoria so today I epilated. I hate belly hair! After epilating, I use a product called Don't Grow There. I hope it helps. I also polished my toe nails yesterday. My hair is growing out, but it's not long enough to do anything with. I see women at the store and love how their hair looks. I'll get there someday. I am almost 2 years on 8pn, Reishi and green matcha tea. My breasts are small, but that is ok for now. I wear a lot of lose flannel shirts to hide them until I can step out completely.

Don't be shy, say hi on this post.

Kay

Hello! Welcome to the forum.

Hi Kay~

I certainly understand not being able to complete your transition as I am very much in a similar state. Fortunately I developed the foundation of breasts and other things as a teen so even though I get dirty looks and comments, it's something that I developed naturally so my family and friends don't suspect anything is different yet.

I hate body hair in general! I so wish I could remove it all but I need to retain some ways to make people think I'm not transitioning. I do shave and use a laser on my chest and belly though so I'm hoping it will be hair-free at the very least. I've thought about epilating but have not tried it yet.

My hair has been growing out since last year. It's finally starting to reach a bit to the shoulders. It's the first time I've ever had long hair so I'm still learning a lot about caring for it. My parents when they see me always like to poke fun at it but I don't care and won't get it shorter any time soon unless I'm basically forced to for whatever reason.

Good luck on your progress! Reishi and Matcha are both super good stuff if you get the higher quality products. I use both Reishi and a high EGCG Green Tea Extract in my own program so I have experience in their use. I'm sure you'll find lots of info and support here~

Hi Kay
Welcome aboard the trip of Your life.
I'm glad to follow along and lend a hand.
Happy growing
Bobbi

Hi Kay,

I know exactly what youre going through , all i can say is , one step at a time and enjoy each step on the journey. You will always get where you are going to .

chloe xxx

Thank you everyone who who stopped by. I really want to start a personal log, but I am new and don't know how. Can someone tell me? I saw some somewhere on this site and can't remember where and need to know how.

I have mentioned before that I take 8pn. I take one in the morning with coffee and one at bedtime. I also take reishi, green tea, fish oil, and DIM. And I take a multi vit, vit C, D, magnesium, melatonin at bedtime, and 2 baby aspirin. I have been playing with taking FG, but I haven't been consistent for now.

FYI, 8pn is from hops and can make you tired. Some people take hops supplement to help fall asleep at bedtime. 8pn has many health benefits also! That is a big plus for me. That is a big part of the reason that I started taking it.

My routine has resulted in some growth, physical changes like thinning body hair - I rarely have to shave my legs anymore, and some emotional changes - I feel deeper nurturing, caring, love and happier about life. My interests have changed, less caring to do man things.

My breast growth over almost 2 years isn't huge at all. But I am very satisfied. I still have to hide my chest as I am not out. If I were to go swimming, I think that people would notice. I usually wear a loose t-shirt and flannel shirt to work.

I am growing my hair out also. I forgot to mention that I take biotin for my hair. A lot of people have commented on my hair because it was always so short. It is touching my back in the back and covering my ears on the sides. I love to play with the ends of my hair sometimes.

I am trying to find a balance in all of this. I feel total woman inside. I cannot come out at work, that would be a disaster. I can't come out to certain family members and some friends. I would like to eventually come out and I may lose some of them. A few close family members know that I am transgender. My balance right now is my body is smooth and hair free, toenails are polished, my hair is growing out, ears are pierced and I am on supplements. I can sometimes where my women's clothes and makeup. This all helps keep my dysphoria away. Well, for now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon