Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

not a booby thing

No just not but actual current topic. I'm really, really feeling for Alec Baldwin right now, he has killed a person and that must be mental torture and just overwhelming to try and find a word but even that is itself inadequate.
There must be people on set responsible for safety and where guns are involved.....fuck!!!! you cannot be too paranoidly careful. I have been involed with guns since 16 when I joined the British military. Even now when I go to work the first thing I do is go to the Armoury, sign out my guns, ammunition and handcuffs and some other stuff... and I will load my magazines myself....alright it's all live ammo...but! how could an actors magazine possibly be loaded with blanks and live???This idiot who did this must have been intoxicated, I can see no other reason it's just, I won't even clean my weapons until I have given up all of my live ammunition to the armoury first to prevent any accident and that's normal for people like us, we don't take risks with guns. We don't even load or unload our guns without a second set of eyes watching that's standard and safe and how we do things.  Ultra, ultra careful as we have to carry them everyday and we know how dangerous they are so follow training and procedures because they aent toys. feel sad for Alec he took a life because somebody is a cretin. Still cannot get my head around how this could possibly happen. It's never easy to take a life, it leaves scars and makes you feel more than just a bit shitty, to put it mildly. It makes you feel evil and despicable. But loading a blank and a live round into a magazine!!! You have to be unbeleivably drunk to do something that impossibly stupid. Is impossible not to see the difference between live and blank.

I saw a picture of the woman who was killed and she was a beautiful person. A lot of people are in emotional pain about what happened. Horrible mistakes were made. I can't understand why live ammo was anywhere near this location. I also thought prop guns for movies were fake blank shooting guns.

It almost seems like someone setup Baldwin by placing a live round in the gun so that someone would get hurt.  He has political views that some people do not like.  The US has gotten pretty f***up lately and I would not put it past someone with opposite views to Baldwin to do this.  Just my thought.  No evidence to support this conjecture.

(30-10-2021, 11:21 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

It almost seems like someone setup Baldwin by placing a live round in the gun so that someone would get hurt.  He has political views that some people do not like.  The US has gotten pretty f***up lately and I would not put it past someone with opposite views to Baldwin to do this.  Just my thought.  No evidence to support this conjecture.

I absolutely cannot understand it myself Kay and thegirl1951 I understand as nobody can possibly be that incompetent. I'm a professional I don't do Hollywood advisory, wish I would as I would earn so much more without having to wear body armour and cameras putting my life on the line every day. I feel so very much for her and her loved ones and for Baldwin, he didn't go to work expecting to kill a person. I'm still in shock, our own safety standards inside our unit are more than strict as we only use live munition ........well stopping now as I cannot undestand how as it's pathetic and tragic. How can a person be so ...no nobody can possibly be that stupid. Even a blind person can tell the difference between a crimped blank and a live round.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon