Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream, effects and risks?

Hi again, feel I'd make this a separate thread from the thread I was asking questions about the noogleberry on, because, I've had progesterone on the back of my mind for a while. I know it's reccomended to be use to induce the late tanner stages of breast growth as I feel around mid phase 3 of that process, although it's just a guess.

Hopefully this is the right thread for this, so, time to ask questions about progesterone cream.

It seems to be a much easier and cheaper way to try progesterone before going for medication progesterone, that and the effects don't seem as strong and as such don't seem to carry the risks of full fat progesterone, is that assumption correct?

I'm mainly interested in it as anything to help round the breasts out and accelerate growth in general does not seem like a bad thing.

As another question though, I, personally do not want massive aeroala, it's probably about as big as I want it already, about an inch across, but I also know it's reccomended not to rub progesterone cream on the nipples themselves, is that because it would cause growth to them and not the breast? Or because it allows a pathway for progesterone to diffuse into the skin too much? Or do the nipples grow no matter what if you use cream progesterone? I'm, wondering the effects of using progesterone cream basically and why it's suggested to not be used on the nipples.

I'm trying to build up a library with as much knowledge and anecdotal evidence on various things as I can, and I really do appreciate all the help I've been getting on this forum.

I'm very sure that the term "your mileage may vary" has to be taken very seriously. That's why it's always recommended that you/we don't do this on our own and see a doc instead, with regular blood draws to carefully monitor hormone levels and make adjustments in order to prevent health issues.

That said, bioidentical progesterone cream seems to have a profound affect on me, even in very low doses. But I'm found that peuraria mirifica ("PM") does, as well, so I've very sensitive.

A dab of PG cream on my fingertip (less than half you'd use if you were putting toothpaste on a brush) does the following to me:

1. Spontaneous erections resume, even when some PM dosing has suppressed them. Last time, it was all night.
2. I'm horny. My mind is very open to fantasizing. Masturbation is more satisfying.
3. Nipples get more sensitive. I can feel them rubbing against my shirts, which is extremely erotic because they feel like boobs
4. I feel like hugging and cuddling everything

Does it affect growth? I really don't know...supposedly. I have heard that you shouldn't apply it above the waist but I thought that had to do with keeping the load on the liver down. Then I read this:
https://www.yourhormones.com/always-appl...umbilicus/

So yeah, put it on your thighs or legs. The affect I feel when I do it this way seems muted, but that's ok if it's healthier.

(01-11-2021, 01:18 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I'm very sure that the term "your mileage may vary" has to be taken very seriously. That's why it's always recommended that you/we don't do this on our own and see a doc instead, with regular blood draws to carefully monitor hormone levels and make adjustments in order to prevent health issues.

That said, bioidentical progesterone cream seems to have a profound affect on me, even in very low doses. But I'm found that peuraria mirifica ("PM") does, as well, so I've very sensitive.

A dab of PG cream on my fingertip (less than half you'd use if you were putting toothpaste on a brush) does the following to me:

1. Spontaneous erections resume, even when some PM dosing has suppressed them. Last time, it was all night.
2. I'm horny. My mind is very open to fantasizing. Masturbation is more satisfying.
3. Nipples get more sensitive. I can feel them rubbing against my shirts, which is extremely erotic because they feel like boobs
4. I feel like hugging and cuddling everything

Does it affect growth? I really don't know...supposedly. I have heard that you shouldn't apply it above the waist but I thought that had to do with keeping the load on the liver down. Then I read this:
https://www.yourhormones.com/always-appl...umbilicus/

So yeah, put it on your thighs or legs. The affect I feel when I do it this way seems muted, but that's ok if it's healthier.

Sadly, where I live right now is a terrible place for trans people, and even getting bloodwork done is challenging, but I make an effort to do it. Oddly enough, I have a pretty good sexual drive as stands on my current regime. I hope my estrogen isn't too low, but either way it seems to be working fine thus far. That's about what I've heard, is that it is hard to figure out what effect it has on growth and there's no study proving it advances tanner stages or such, everything is anecdotal.

Found a pretty good read here, but yea, a lot more study from me is required.

But, you are still getting effects on your thighs, are, all the side effects mostly good? No firming of the breast or any bad signs?

(01-11-2021, 03:00 AM)Siman234 Wrote:  But, you are still getting effects on your thighs, are, all the side effects mostly good? No firming of the breast or any bad signs?

From suppository dosing of PM, 2.5 mg daily Finasteride and occasional progesterone cream, I'd had the following:

Enlargement of breasts/nipples, along with softening (not sure what you mean by "firming")
Enlarged thighs and buttocks
A bit of a belly (that's not desirable, of course
Lower muscle mass, strength, I think
Much slower growing facial hair
Slightly shrunken testicles
Dark line on underside of penis
Less frequent spontaneous erections

Keep in mind the fact that I'm on a very low does of PM and a smaller than normal amount of PG (progesterone)...but it works.

(04-11-2021, 03:44 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(01-11-2021, 03:00 AM)Siman234 Wrote:  But, you are still getting effects on your thighs, are, all the side effects mostly good? No firming of the breast or any bad signs?

From suppository dosing of PM, 2.5 mg daily Finasteride and occasional progesterone cream, I'd had the following:

Enlargement of breasts/nipples, along with softening (not sure what you mean by "firming")
Enlarged thighs and buttocks
A bit of a belly (that's not desirable, of course
Lower muscle mass, strength, I think
Much slower growing facial hair
Slightly shrunken testicles
Dark line on underside of penis
Less frequent spontaneous erections

Keep in mind the fact that I'm on a very low does of PM and a smaller than normal amount of PG (progesterone)...but it works.

I've had, most of those, so it's hard to track what might be due to the cream. When I say firming, from what I've heard a lot anecdotally, progesterone seems to firm out the breast, it becomes less squishy and more firm, taut. But it's all anecdotal and I'm not sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon