Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Celebrating Your Boobies!

Hi…

I’m a guy…

I have boobies…and I like having ‘em.

I also like being a guy.

I have a penis and very much like using it.

It seems like most of the discussions here center around growing them… transitioning- or not…

Confusion about how to tackle the ever present feeling of wanting to go bigger…

How far one should go… if you can even stop…

Bra sizes…

And/or how to justify our type of body modification…

Presumably- if your in this particular forum- your trying to navigate the possibility- or actuality- of having a nice set of boobies-

BUT keeping the image of a male… staying male functionally…

Wondering how- if- or when you should tell your significant other that it’s something from deep down that’s just soooo hard to put into words- hoping they’ll have some shred of understanding then only to abandon the entire idea together.

As in… ‘ da fuck am I doing?!?!

Having boobies as guy is NOT the worst thing in the world…

It might not be everybody’s cup of tea… but I believe there CAN balance. I drive a semi truck… married for 22 years… 2 teenage boys… close with my Dad  & 2 older brothers… nice house…  and live a reasonably comfortable life. I’m an honest person- but I don’t share EVERY detail with EVERYONE in my life. Discretion is key… right? Now some may believe that growing- wanting or even thinking about saddling up with a couple of extra pounds of flesh on your chest might be… ummm… A little odd for a guy… but really… for all the guys here…

It’s REAL!

So I say run with it… cuz I do.

With that being said-

My general mantra is…

Use common sense- to find your balance- and maintain.

Meaning… if you want to go the way of the boobie… just go a comfortable speed… you don’t necessarily have to get in the car and mash the gas to the floor… i’m 51. I started wearing panties at 13. Tried on my first bra when I was 22. Hooked ever since (So to speak) I’ve been actively growing my boobies to varying degrease for 11 years now and wear a very comfortable 34DD. Still love having sex with my wife… being a guy… and still maintaining healthy relationships. It would be the same even if I didn’t have boobies or didn’t wear thong underwear. These things make absolutely no difference. Point being-you are your own brand. How- and how much you decided to advertise is where the balance part comes in…

Have you ever straight up looked asked yourself in a mirror…

Actually stared into you own eyes and actually asked yourself…

Just exactly why you want breasts so much? Is an exhibitionist thing? Is it… you want to be accepted? Is it… you want to commiserate with others just like you? Is it… sexual and it just totally gets you off? Maybe all of the above. It’s how much YOU make out of it.

I say Celebrate em’! And you CAN be a guy good too. Wear pretty bras if you want. I do. Personally I absolutely love seeing and feeling my boobs in a well fitting- comfortable bra. I enjoy buying different styles so I can shape my boobs in different ways according to my mood… They’re great for my back and totally helps with the jiggling. They also hold nipple suckers or Jewlery in place for prolactin stimulation. I like adjusting them in my bra during the day. I love rubbing my nipples against my wife’s nipples when we make love… And she loves it too cuz it feels good. I incorporate NBE when I masturbate and have awesome orgasms. I enjoy it all.

And… I’m a guy.

And… THATS OK!

If you have Boobies already… love em cuz now…yer stuck with em- literally…

If you don’t have ‘em- and want ‘em… just don’t go full throttle from the get go… that part you’ll regret. All good things in all good time. Go a comfortable speed and don’t sweat the small stuff.

If you do it right… things will develop gradually and you can modulate whatever masculinity YOU want to be associated with. Slowly make subtle changes in your style.

If it doesn’t feel comfortable in whatever capacity… then slow down or don’t do it all if there’s a solid chance it’ll all go sideways.

If it does… then don’t shoot your wad and regret it. Be happy you shot it! Be a guy with Boobies is what I say! And- it can be done…

Just my 2 cents from this corner of the internet.

If I can figure out how to post a picture… you’ll see what I mean.

Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(29-10-2021, 07:44 PM)Trucker Wrote:  If you do it right… things will develop gradually and you can modulate whatever masculinity YOU want to be associated with. Slowly make subtle changes in your style.

Fully agree. Slow and steady is the best way forward.   I started with SP for a medical disorder which caused my nipples to get very sensitive, which I really enjoyed.  I stumbled across this site and decided to take it a bit further.  My requirements are to keep my sexual function, strength, male appearance, even while growing breasts.  I try being very careful and listen to my body, the first signs of something not being right,  stopping until I can figure out the best way to proceed.  My development has been mostly from topical application of herbs ( SP, Fenugreek, and Fennel ) along with daily pumping and massage.  I did take PM for a few months, but decided is not an option for me, as even low dosages send my BP way up.   

I'm still in the gym benching 400lbs and my biceps are bigger than ever.  Besides breast growth, I have had some very noticeable fat redistribution, as my hips and butt have really filled out.  I'm not sure where I am going with this,  but I am hooked and really enjoying the changes.  For me it is more of a sexual kink, and just playing with my boobs and nipples can bring me to orgasm.  Sexual function is better than it ever has been.  

I have had decent development, even though I have stopped taking herbs everytime I start to feel the start of 'budding'.  I seem to be very sensitive to most herbs, so I'm somewhat afraid how fast/much I would develop if I took them consistently. I still like to swim and don't want to feel too self conscious taking my shirt off.  Here is what 9 mo. of nbe can do to you, even if you are "taking it slow".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOVE THIS!

Been married for seven years and my wife loves my boobs and nipple sensitivity. Been wearing bras for three years, at her suggestion, for support.

I love my boobs, how they feel and look, and love being a man. Currently 42F, and can’t believe how little people notice or care (unless my nips betray me).

Can’t wait to go bigger.

Another weight lifter eh? I used to lift a lot, never a 400 bench, but I sure do miss how my ass and thighs looked when I could squat 500 or 350x20  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Thanks, Trucker. This is a real inspiration. I love the go slow advice, making adjustments along the way, and embracing oneself.

This thread should be pinned at the top of Males Staying Male, IMHO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon