Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Drew

(27-10-2021, 03:28 PM)Connie Wrote:  yes girls. I agree as well.
and thanks to you both, I feel validated and feel more than ever that I'm on the right track and doing things properly, I do sometimes have doubts but that's normal, I think ??? However too late to go backward...they are there and there to stay.

(27-10-2021, 09:09 AM)Drew Wrote:  I agree, think for most this isn't a fetishism but something that we were born with. The old excuse "I was born in the wrong body" really makes me cringe whenever I hear that. We were born who we are it's not the body that matters but the person you are inside.
We can correct the body to a certain extent to fit better in with the person we feel we have always been.

You know when I was a tween and teen and started feeling like I do, having questions, doubts, having boobs grow on my chest and the confusion that brought during puberty, I was greatly ashamed of my feelings and thought very much that they must be wrong and that it must be some perverted fetish that I had to bottle up deep inside. Something I did for the most part for a good time into my 20s, though, it would bubble up often and cause me stress. Now I believe it isn't a fetish for most as you say though, of course.

It rarely ever was a 'sexual' thing to me. Though, since I couldn't help but imagine myself as a girl in all of my 'fantasies', it did make me think maybe it was. I hated that I always went towards that end since I was 'supposed' to be a guy. But then I came to realize that I always was comparing myself, my achievements, and my body to other girls more than I ever did to guys, and that I desired what I desired not out of sexual perversion but out of who I wanted to be and who I was.

So yeah. It's a pretty long and difficult journey for most I think. It's a great relief to finally come to the conclusion that you are who you are and that it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon