Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quest for Weight Loss

In my journey to feminize my body, one of my priorities is for a thinner waist. I was to lose 10 to 20 pounds. I have been thinking about my eating habits and my relationship to food. And my previous failed attempts to diet. I have discovered some hypnosis recordings that help a person deal with these items. One of my big issues is emotional eating. As soon as I get stressed, I go for something to eat. I was also raised in a male dominated family and to be a man, you had to eat, eat a lot! Food was also used as a reward. I never learned to listen to my body to see if I was really hungry. If food was there, you just ate it and with no thought to "I am full, stop eating." We just gorged ourselves growing up. At meals we always went for seconds.

I am unlearning these unhealthy behaviors. Several of my immediate family members were obese and died of results of that. I was always active, so I did not fair that bad. But I have been observing how women eat and trying to follow. I just started listening to the hypnosis recordings and I feel like they are really helping me. If anyone is interested, I can post the link where I purchased them or send me a private message. I have listened to a lot of hypnosis recordings over the years and these are very high quality and very well done.

I also want to mention that many members here have posted pictures. You are very inspirational and beautiful!! Thank you!!

My best to everyone here,

Kay

(20-10-2021, 10:49 AM)Kay Wrote:  

In my journey to feminize my body, one of my priorities is for a thinner waist. I was to lose 10 to 20 pounds. I have been thinking about my eating habits and my relationship to food. And my previous failed attempts to diet. I have discovered some hypnosis recordings that help a person deal with these items. One of my big issues is emotional eating. As soon as I get stressed, I go for something to eat. I was also raised in a male dominated family and to be a man, you had to eat, eat a lot! Food was also used as a reward. I never learned to listen to my body to see if I was really hungry. If food was there, you just ate it and with no thought to "I am full, stop eating." We just gorged ourselves growing up. At meals we always went for seconds.

I am unlearning these unhealthy behaviors. Several of my immediate family members were obese and died of results of that. I was always active, so I did not fair that bad. But I have been observing how women eat and trying to follow. I just started listening to the hypnosis recordings and I feel like they are really helping me. If anyone is interested, I can post the link where I purchased them or send me a private message. I have listened to a lot of hypnosis recordings over the years and these are very high quality and very well done.

I also want to mention that many members here have posted pictures. You are very inspirational and beautiful!! Thank you!!

My best to everyone here,

Kay

As a child I was told if I didn't finish my dinner there would be no desert, that's just wrong and teaching obesity something I never did with my kids.
I lost so much weight to become seriously underweight it's quite easy to go overboard and obsessive when you see results.
Apart from eating only healthy foods I will only eat if I'm hungry so it means meal times are at strange hours. When I eat I only eat until I'm not hungry and throw away the rest, better in the bin than on my waist. I will never eat to be full so throw away huge amounts of food. Not saying this is the way to go but it worked for me.

[/quote]
As a child I was told if I didn't finish my dinner there would be no desert, that's just wrong and teaching obesity something I never did with my kids.
I lost so much weight to become seriously underweight it's quite easy to go overboard and obsessive when you see results.
Apart from eating only healthy foods I will only eat if I'm hungry so it means meal times are at strange hours. When I eat I only eat until I'm not hungry and throw away the rest, better in the bin than on my waist. I will never eat to be full so throw away huge amounts of food. Not saying this is the way to go but it worked for me.
[/quote]

Thank you Drew!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon