Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Headaches on BO

Hey everyone. I decided to give BO another shot. I'm on my third day and I had a pretty bad headache. I remember it did this to me last time. Is this normal and is it my body adjusting to the hormones, or is it a problem? Has anyone experienced this while on BO?

Hi
Weather  its BO or PM, this is your body telling you it doesnt like what your doing to it.
I would stop or reduce your dosage by 1/2 and see what happens.
When you find a dose that agrees with you, stay with it for several weeks before moving up.
Also dividing dosage between morning and night might help too.
Bobbi

Not an expert but have mostly just heard bad thing's about BO. Though never tried it myself just the thought of bovine and ovary disgusted too much to try, however that isn't my reason. Have not heard or read a positive comment from anybody on this as far as I can recall. I vaguely remembet some posts about other negative body effects which shocked me to the core and made me thankful that I didn't go that way. But I haven't been there or done it and have no personal experience so shouldn't really be dissing it but I honestly don't want to ever try it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon