Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures

Just measured. 1189 grams total, left breast is 20 grams more.
At 37 on band, that puts me right around a 38C according to this? 
https://www.liquisearch.com/bra_sizes/ca...ast_weight
I don't know, that doesn't make much sense to me. My 38D is already snug so I don't know if that means I have a small bra or a smaller chest than I thought?
A bit demotivating since I've seen little band improvement, but, it's a data point to compare against in the future I guess.
Just need my skin to work with me to do more pumping.

(11-09-2022, 10:53 AM)Siman234 Wrote:  Just measured. 1189 grams total, left breast is 20 grams more.
At 37 on band, that puts me right around a 38C according to this? 
https://www.liquisearch.com/bra_sizes/ca...ast_weight
I don't know, that doesn't make much sense to me. My 38D is already snug so I don't know if that means I have a small bra or a smaller chest than I thought?
A bit demotivating since I've seen little band improvement, but, it's a data point to compare against in the future I guess.
Just need my skin to work with me to do more pumping.
Not all bras are alike, so your 38D might be smaller than usual... Also calculators can be tricky.

EDIT:
How did you come up with that calculation? How exactly did you measure? You did volume and used that to estimate weight? I'm curious because I've done quite a lot of work to figure out breast volumes, that's how I figure out both growth and cup size and that's been so far much more accurate method than any calculator. Calculators tend to over estimate my cup size very often.

(11-09-2022, 12:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Not all bras are alike, so your 38D might be smaller than usual... Also calculators can be tricky.

EDIT:
How did you come up with that calculation? How exactly did you measure? You did volume and used that to estimate weight? I'm curious because I've done quite a lot of work to figure out breast volumes, that's how I figure out both growth and cup size and that's been so far much more accurate method than any calculator. Calculators tend to over estimate my cup size very often.

So that number I pulled was from dipping my breasts into a full bowl of water, measuring the water that fell out, and multiplying that by 0.9 to get a very ballpark guess at mass. Gives me 1.19 kg for both, which aformentioned website said is around the mass of chests around the size of 38B based on comparing by pure mass.
I also have my measure of bust over band, 44.5 over 37.5, which, using calculators, is 38G, but that's obviously an overestimate too.

I guess it might be possible I just have no volume yet? I feel some has come on in recent months, but, yeah. Still conical shaped.

Another question, you said you ended up lowering your injection amount a little bit to get better effects. Out of curiosity, what are your troughs and schedules looking like for your injections/blood tests? Right now I'm bouncing between 250pg/ml and 350pg/ml on a 10 day cycle... may experiment pulling it down a bit to see if the skin conditions go away. Have to research that.
Will note, I am on no testosterone suppression medication at all. I stopped cypro. All I'm using as evidence of that is all the sex drive and production factors you can measure suppressed testosterone by.

(11-09-2022, 11:00 PM)Siman234 Wrote:  
(11-09-2022, 12:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Not all bras are alike, so your 38D might be smaller than usual... Also calculators can be tricky.

EDIT:

So that number I pulled was from dipping my breasts into a full bowl of water, measuring the water that fell out, and multiplying that by 0.9 to get a very ballpark guess at mass. Gives me 1.19 kg for both, which aformentioned website said is around the mass of chests around the size of 38B based on comparing by pure mass.
I also have my measure of bust over band, 44.5 over 37.5, which, using calculators, is 38G, but that's obviously an overestimate too.

I guess it might be possible I just have no volume yet? I feel some has come on in recent months, but, yeah. Still conical shaped.

Another question, you said you ended up lowering your injection amount a little bit to get better effects. Out of curiosity, what are your troughs and schedules looking like for your injections/blood tests? Right now I'm bouncing between 250pg/ml and 350pg/ml on a 10 day cycle... may experiment pulling it down a bit to see if the skin conditions go away. Have to research that.
Will note, I am on no testosterone suppression medication at all. I stopped cypro. All I'm using as evidence of that is all the sex drive and production factors you can measure suppressed testosterone by.
That's interesting... I haven't thought about measuring volume/weight like that as it feel like its quite difficult to do. I dunno, perhaps I'll try. The mehtod I've been using is to measure from middle of the chest to below armpit where bra underwire sits approximately, then from the underboob crease to below collarbone where the breast tissue starts. For me its a bit tricky as my root is wide and tall so its bit hard to tell the exact point. But doing this and comparing to approximate volume on sister size charts have gotten me very close. For me the calculators also mess up and they give far too big cupsizes. I'm about 52" over 39" with tape being quite tight, I noticed this gives quite accurate reading on ABTF, seems like its slowly getting more accurate, I guess because more breasts means less error due to my upper back being wide and also Tanner 4 second mound areolas can make an error. So yes, more boobs = close accuracy on calculators.

Yes I dropped down on 0,07ml/2,8mg per 3,5 days as a test. Previously I dropped from 0,10ml to 0,08ml for the same reason. Your levels seem fine. I might raise a bit to get the lower point to around 300 pg/ml, but that's just me. For me somewhat higher levels seem to work just fine. Right now I'm trying to find my sweet spot and I think I can lower a bit from where I've been. But what ever you feel is right, for you lower could work, its so individual on where the best levels are. There's no one size fits all solution to this.

You can sure do that if you can do that. I have tried to stop cypro, but my T is so stubborn, I just can't do monotherapy, it just doesn't work. I would love to have some nicer blocker, but cypro is the cheapest easiest choice for me and the only realistic one. If going mono works for you, go ahead, its simple and easy that way. I so much wish I could, but my body has decided that its just impossible.

Hi Simam and Lara, 

Interesting conversation, I used a different (imo, less clumsy) version of this technique years ago using a noogleberry dome. Tried the bowl thing and let's just say it was rather annoying to get an account of the water being displayed from the bowl. Then I thought of why not use a breast dome, should be easier to use, and the principle is the same, right?..well here's the results of that experiment.

(03-01-2017, 04:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've come up with a new way to weigh your breasts using the density of displaced water from breast domes (graphic to follow). Standing in a bathtub fill domes with warm water, (note: each 2 cups of water weighs 1.08 pounds). Slowly plunge the breast into the water filled dome. Whatever water is left in the dome is the water to be measured. Using a 1 cup measure, divide the total ounces by 16 ounces. 

As follows: 54 ounces (3.4 pounds) of water fill an XL (noogleberry dome), take the difference of whatever water is displaced (after plunging breast into the water filled dome), whatever the difference left is the weight of the boob.

I take the remaining water and measure out the difference per 8 ounce cup, which leaves 43.9 ounces,  the difference between 54 minus 43.9 ounces leaves 10.1 ounces (my total weight right breast, the left was slightly less). Apologies for the standard measurement, i don't have enough time for metric conversion this morning. Blush

The following info is from a message board:
Even though cc (cubic centimeter or cubic centiliter) is a measure of volume and the pound is a measure of weight, there is a way to calculate the relationship pretty closely:

1,000 cc = 1 liter
1 liter (of water) weighs 1 kilogram
1 kg = 2.2 pounds
- or -
1 pound = 454.5 cc (approx.).......??? hmmm.. I think it's more like 650cc's (imo).

Fat is less dense than water so it will be a bit lighter than water would be.

A quick google search revealed that the specific gravity of human fat is 0.903 (measured in comparison to water).

So if water is 1g/cc then 4500cc * 0.903g/cc = 4063.5g fat

I believe  XL domes are approximately 875 cc's which equals 44.8 oz (2.8 pounds). I weighed mine and I came out with 10.1 oz per breast. Which won't (doesn't) line up with the current measuring estimate listed below. 

At room temperature, 16 U.S. fluid ounces of water weighs 1.04 pounds. While there is a well-known saying about water that says that "a pint's a pound the whole world round," and 16 ounces equals 1 pint, the weight of that pint is not always precisely 1 pound. 
https://www.reference.com/food/much-16-o...975af6d88f#
Determine the weight of your breasts by cup size. Once you're fairly sure where you fall on the spectrum of bra sizes, use the chart below to figure out how much your breasts might weigh. These weights were determined by calculating the volume of the breast using the average underwire size and cup diameter of common bra brands.
* Bra sizes 32A, 30B, 28C = about .5 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 34A, 32B, 30C, 28D = about .6 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E = about .7 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F = about .9 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G = about 1.2 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H = about 1.5 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I = about 1.7 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 30I, 28J = about 2 pounds per breast
http://m.wikihow.com/Weigh-Your-Breasts

(12-09-2022, 02:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Simam and Lara, 

Interesting conversation, I used a different (imo, less clumsy) version of this technique years ago using a noogleberry dome. Tried the bowl thing and let's just say it was rather annoying to get an account of the water being displayed from the bowl. Then I thought of why not use a breast dome, should be easier to use, and the principle is the same, right?..well here's the results of that experiment.

(03-01-2017, 04:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've come up with a new way to weigh your breasts using the density of displaced water from breast domes (graphic to follow). Standing in a bathtub fill domes with warm water, (note: each 2 cups of water weighs 1.08 pounds). Slowly plunge the breast into the water filled dome. Whatever water is left in the dome is the water to be measured. Using a 1 cup measure, divide the total ounces by 16 ounces. 

As follows: 54 ounces (3.4 pounds) of water fill an XL (noogleberry dome), take the difference of whatever water is displaced (after plunging breast into the water filled dome), whatever the difference left is the weight of the boob.

I take the remaining water and measure out the difference per 8 ounce cup, which leaves 43.9 ounces,  the difference between 54 minus 43.9 ounces leaves 10.1 ounces (my total weight right breast, the left was slightly less). Apologies for the standard measurement, i don't have enough time for metric conversion this morning. Blush

The following info is from a message board:
Even though cc (cubic centimeter or cubic centiliter) is a measure of volume and the pound is a measure of weight, there is a way to calculate the relationship pretty closely:

1,000 cc = 1 liter
1 liter (of water) weighs 1 kilogram
1 kg = 2.2 pounds
- or -
1 pound = 454.5 cc (approx.).......??? hmmm.. I think it's more like 650cc's (imo).

Fat is less dense than water so it will be a bit lighter than water would be.

A quick google search revealed that the specific gravity of human fat is 0.903 (measured in comparison to water).

So if water is 1g/cc then 4500cc * 0.903g/cc = 4063.5g fat

I believe  XL domes are approximately 875 cc's which equals 44.8 oz (2.8 pounds). I weighed mine and I came out with 10.1 oz per breast. Which won't (doesn't) line up with the current measuring estimate listed below. 

At room temperature, 16 U.S. fluid ounces of water weighs 1.04 pounds. While there is a well-known saying about water that says that "a pint's a pound the whole world round," and 16 ounces equals 1 pint, the weight of that pint is not always precisely 1 pound. 
https://www.reference.com/food/much-16-o...975af6d88f#
Determine the weight of your breasts by cup size. Once you're fairly sure where you fall on the spectrum of bra sizes, use the chart below to figure out how much your breasts might weigh. These weights were determined by calculating the volume of the breast using the average underwire size and cup diameter of common bra brands.
* Bra sizes 32A, 30B, 28C = about .5 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 34A, 32B, 30C, 28D = about .6 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E = about .7 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F = about .9 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G = about 1.2 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H = about 1.5 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I = about 1.7 pounds per breast
* Bra sizes 44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 30I, 28J = about 2 pounds per breast
http://m.wikihow.com/Weigh-Your-Breasts

Very interesting... I'm just wondering how could I make that work, my breast root is wide and tall, definitely wider (without pressure) than what noogle domes are, so how to stuff it all in the dome to displace water without pressure? I don't think I can get it right. This could be interesting to try with the bigger domes I ordered which are somewhere on the way here as with those, I might well get everything in there. I got to try this out some time. Smile

(12-09-2022, 08:43 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Yes I dropped down on 0,07ml/2,8mg per 3,5 days as a test. Previously I dropped from 0,10ml to 0,08ml for the same reason. Your levels seem fine. I might raise a bit to get the lower point to around 300 pg/ml, but that's just me. For me somewhat higher levels seem to work just fine. Right now I'm trying to find my sweet spot and I think I can lower a bit from where I've been. But what ever you feel is right, for you lower could work, its so individual on where the best levels are. There's no one size fits all solution to this.

You can sure do that if you can do that. I have tried to stop cypro, but my T is so stubborn, I just can't do monotherapy, it just doesn't work. I would love to have some nicer blocker, but cypro is the cheapest easiest choice for me and the only realistic one. If going mono works for you, go ahead, its simple and easy that way. I so much wish I could, but my body has decided that its just impossible.
After mulling over it all of yesterday, I'm starting to wonder if the skin conditions are testosterone getting back into me. I've had a bit more facial hair than I'm used to pop up, all the random skin things happening, a sudden but small change in libido for a couple nights, and lethargy. I'm doing a blood test next week and I'll stay on my current dosages until then to see if it's getting suppressed well enough. I intend to go to a lower dose done every 7 days either way, to keep my trough to peak smaller. Gonna aim for 275-ish at trough. I find it interesting this only recently happened. I've been on injections for 2 months now and only in the last couple weeks did this show up.
If it does indeed turn out I have extra DHT or testosterone in my system, I will go back on Cypro. Just the smallest amount I can do. Maybe 12.5mg every 2 days or 6.25 every day. I just went cold turkey on it because I don't want to expose myself to its side effects if possible.

Re: measurements, that might be a good option if you're having issues finding a bowl deep enough to dunk all the way up to your ribcage. A mixing bowl might work for that though. I'm not lucky enough for it to be an issue yet though which is why this seemed to work well.

(12-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Siman234 Wrote:  After mulling over it all of yesterday, I'm starting to wonder if the skin conditions are testosterone getting back into me. I've had a bit more facial hair than I'm used to pop up, all the random skin things happening, a sudden but small change in libido for a couple nights, and lethargy. I'm doing a blood test next week and I'll stay on my current dosages until then to see if it's getting suppressed well enough. I intend to go to a lower dose done every 7 days either way, to keep my trough to peak smaller. Gonna aim for 275-ish at trough. I find it interesting this only recently happened. I've been on injections for 2 months now and only in the last couple weeks did this show up.
If it does indeed turn out I have extra DHT or testosterone in my system, I will go back on Cypro. Just the smallest amount I can do. Maybe 12.5mg every 2 days or 6.25 every day. I just went cold turkey on it because I don't want to expose myself to its side effects if possible.

Re: measurements, that might be a good option if you're having issues finding a bowl deep enough to dunk all the way up to your ribcage. A mixing bowl might work for that though. I'm not lucky enough for it to be an issue yet though which is why this seemed to work well.

It might be that your E is just not enough to keep T completely nuked? Its really individual difference where that threshold is, I mean I can't even do it, it just doesn't work on me despite being on a dose which gave me +500 pg/ml levels which should be easily enough to keep T down. But my body is just stupid with this, others can do with much less and definitely not need a blocker.

It might be that your DHT spikes just enough to cause this, that's what happened to me when I tried to quit cypro, the symptoms showed up about 2-3 weeks afterwards. (More body hair, more of them dark, faster facial hair, irritability, anger.) This didn't have any effect on my body changes which kept going on as usual, but the too hgh T/DHT symptoms were really obvious.

On low doses (12,5mg and lower) cypro is very unlikely to cause any side effects. Its a nasty drug, but also very efficient on what it does. Taking 12,5mg every other day is likely enough to keep your T in check. I've done both and both seem to work, but for some reason I get better breasts growth while on higher dose, likely due to cypro raising prolactin which I think is the only side effect to really keep under check because for some, its really extreme. Unless your plan is to lactate of course. Small doses should not raise prolactin too much so it shouldn't be an issue.

This kinda volume measurement by  displacing water is something I really want to try, but the problem for me is that my breasts are so wide I have no idea how to get all of that into a bowl or a pump dome. I guess its a thing to do some time when taking a shower. Big Grin

(13-09-2022, 07:38 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  It might be that your E is just not enough to keep T completely nuked? Its really individual difference where that threshold is, I mean I can't even do it, it just doesn't work on me despite being on a dose which gave me +500 pg/ml levels which should be easily enough to keep T down. But my body is just stupid with this, others can do with much less and definitely not need a blocker.

It might be that your DHT spikes just enough to cause this, that's what happened to me when I tried to quit cypro, the symptoms showed up about 2-3 weeks afterwards. (More body hair, more of them dark, faster facial hair, irritability, anger.) This didn't have any effect on my body changes which kept going on as usual, but the too hgh T/DHT symptoms were really obvious.

On low doses (12,5mg and lower) cypro is very unlikely to cause any side effects. Its a nasty drug, but also very efficient on what it does. Taking 12,5mg every other day is likely enough to keep your T in check. I've done both and both seem to work, but for some reason I get better breasts growth while on higher dose, likely due to cypro raising prolactin which I think is the only side effect to really keep under check because for some, its really extreme. Unless your plan is to lactate of course. Small doses should not raise prolactin too much so it shouldn't be an issue.

This kinda volume measurement by  displacing water is something I really want to try, but the problem for me is that my breasts are so wide I have no idea how to get all of that into a bowl or a pump dome. I guess its a thing to do some time when taking a shower. Big Grin

After a lot more thinking about it today as well, I'm very certain it's testosterone and what you're saying is applicable to me, along with some insight that explains it.
Cypro takes a month to reach peach efficacy, and likewise, a month to leave your system. That's very inline with you saying "the symptoms showed up about 2-3 weeks afterwards" for you trying to quit it. For me, this is occurring 3 weeks after quitting it. Every symptom you listed is something I'm going through. Side note, that article I just linked has some good insight for progestogenic effect dosages.
I have a blood test here in a week, so I'm gonna tough it out until then to get an idea of my levels without any suppression, then start 12.5mg every 2 days or 6.25mg every day to bring that back in check. Maybe even 6.25 every 2 days. Cypro seems so effective, that might be enough to take out this last bit of testosterone and DHT.
I mean... lactation doesn't sound like an issue personally. I had been on Cypro for a year though and I wasn't noticing it doing anything adverse or lactate-y. And I do remember you bringing up its progestogenic effects in terms of filling breasts out. But I am still weary of it's really bad side effects and want to err on the side of caution there. Although the risks of meningiomas seem tied to CPA overstimulating progesterone receptors in the brain at higher dosages, the less potential risk factors I can have, the better. It's why I'll be sticking to as low of a dose possible until I could maybe switch over to bica in the next few years if it becomes financially practical. Well... it'd be cheaper to source since I probably wouldn't even need that much bica since there isn't that much testosterone left to suppress.
Weren't there some herbs people were using around here to suppress DHT? Was it Red Peony? White Peony? Been too long to remember.

Anyways, marks on my chest are clearing up, gonna take a break until it seems good to go again.
Also, a follow up to the pituitary and raw female causing weight gain. Yeah, can back you up and say it definitely did. Was on a pretty high caloric diet for months with no gain, as soon as I started the glandular supplements, I shot up five pounds. I quickly cut my intake in half and I seem to have stabilized at 226. I wouldn't mind weighing more for weight cycling but my heels don't like the idea. Once I take a break from glandular I'll probably lose weight back down and then restart and gain it back for a cycle.

Re: measurement. Again you might be able to try a mixing bowl if you have one lying around. Maybe a 5 liter one since they're pretty deep and the goal is just to displace water filled to the brim out into another container to then put onto a scale. The other container could be a big tub.

(13-09-2022, 10:04 AM)Siman234 Wrote:  After a lot more thinking about it today as well, I'm very certain it's testosterone and what you're saying is applicable to me, along with some insight that explains it.
Cypro takes a month to reach peach efficacy, and likewise, a month to leave your system. That's very inline with you saying "the symptoms showed up about 2-3 weeks afterwards" for you trying to quit it. For me, this is occurring 3 weeks after quitting it. Every symptom you listed is something I'm going through. Side note, that article I just linked has some good insight for progestogenic effect dosages.
I have a blood test here in a week, so I'm gonna tough it out until then to get an idea of my levels without any suppression, then start 12.5mg every 2 days or 6.25mg every day to bring that back in check. Maybe even 6.25 every 2 days. Cypro seems so effective, that might be enough to take out this last bit of testosterone and DHT.
I mean... lactation doesn't sound like an issue personally. I had been on Cypro for a year though and I wasn't noticing it doing anything adverse or lactate-y. And I do remember you bringing up its progestogenic effects in terms of filling breasts out. But I am still weary of it's really bad side effects and want to err on the side of caution there. Although the risks of meningiomas seem tied to CPA overstimulating progesterone receptors in the brain at higher dosages, the less potential risk factors I can have, the better. It's why I'll be sticking to as low of a dose possible until I could maybe switch over to bica in the next few years if it becomes financially practical. Well... it'd be cheaper to source since I probably wouldn't even need that much bica since there isn't that much testosterone left to suppress.
Weren't there some herbs people were using around here to suppress DHT? Was it Red Peony? White Peony? Been too long to remember.

Anyways, marks on my chest are clearing up, gonna take a break until it seems good to go again.
Also, a follow up to the pituitary and raw female causing weight gain. Yeah, can back you up and say it definitely did. Was on a pretty high caloric diet for months with no gain, as soon as I started the glandular supplements, I shot up five pounds. I quickly cut my intake in half and I seem to have stabilized at 226. I wouldn't mind weighing more for weight cycling but my heels don't like the idea. Once I take a break from glandular I'll probably lose weight back down and then restart and gain it back for a cycle.

Re: measurement. Again you might be able to try a mixing bowl if you have one lying around. Maybe a 5 liter one since they're pretty deep and the goal is just to displace water filled to the brim out into another container to then put onto a scale. The other container could be a big tub.

It seems so. My suspicion is that your estrogen levels aren't enough to fully suppress T on their own or otherwise stopping cypro would have had no effect. Cypro indeed has a long half life and the build up and crash both will take time. I think for me it was very apparent around three weeks or so, in line with information I read about it.

I suspect that the progestin like effect it has is very mild on small doses and it doesn't interfere much with bio identical progesterone. Same with how it raises prolactin, its rare to have a problem with that while being on small doses but this seems to be highly individual. 12.5mg and lower should be enough for complete T suppression with tiny chance for any side effects. Of course there are better blockers, but it seems they're all very expensive. I'm on cypro for efficiency and price. I would rather avoid it too if I could but for now its the only viable option.

I used Red Reishi for DHT suppression and it seemed to be very efficient on it. Its also healthy stuff, helps to boost immune system and so on. I have been thinking of taking it on the side just for its health benefits. It curbs DHT but doesn't touch free T.

Glandular therapy really helps with weight gain. Something to keep in mind if planning to try it, just watch you wont over eat, cut down carbs and maybe add some exercise and it should be all fine if you decide to go on with it. From what I've noticed, it seems that pituitary supplement does more about weight gain than bovine ovaries do, but both give a little kick into it. Since spring, I've been able to lose some weight despite being on glandulars which is really nice. Its been slower than I anticipated but it can obviously be done. Weight cycling is something to look into, it seems to be helpful with fat distribution.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon