Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures

Alright, I put my money where my mouth is, and have been noogling a lot more. Two sessions a day, half an hour each, and my skin is firming up quickly! I was able to have a 40 minute session at the 3rd notch of mercury today, without any skin issues. That used to cause me massive problems.
I slowly bumped up my pressure each session, slowly moving up to that third notch, and my skin seems to be cooperating. I'm also lathering the cups with moisturizer and it's preventing the bottom of my chest from the issues I've had there.

After going through a lot of frustration with my lack of growth and size, I've been able to take more solace in my current size. Stepping back from comparing myself, the swelling I'm getting from noogling at the moment is getting me near my mother's size, I fit the same model of bras they do, at 38D. Maybe with a tiny bit of extra space on the top though. What is making worry less is that I'm still at Tanner Stage 3. So there may be more to go.
I can't tell if any progress is happening in regards to permanent growth yet but I'm keeping this up and not letting what might be the start of a period of growth stall. My chest still has that deep soreness, and the progesterone cream I am using seems to be having an effect, making my chest feel heavier. My nipples have been a bit larger lately as of well.

Talking with Lotus in another thread about what progesterone cream to use, but just sticking to this plan and putting as much time as I can on the Noogle.

Definitely ended up adding too much progesterone cream when I was starting out, and I instantly felt my growth ache stall. It came back after a day without it though.
Wasn't sure whether to put it on one or both breasts at the same time, so I ended up slathering one per night. Either way, less seems to be more here.
Still demotivated in most aspects of my body right now and should probably disappear from here for another couple months to stop beating myself up, but I'm trying to keep my focus on improving and doing what I can. HGH just feels low despite being on MSM and I'm trying to move more. 

Lotus did imply too much progesterone can be a precursor to testosterone, and that seems to hold true. The excess I put on seems to have made hair sprout up on my chest, most of it seeming to be around my aerola. 
I'll be hoping pulling back on the cream to a far lower amount helps that, may even take a break from applying it to my breasts for my receptors to reset. Maybe I'll up my Cypro dose when I put it on my chest again. I don't know, I'm just guessing at this rate. 

I probably should post some pictures eventually, to maybe get feedback on my shape and what to focus on improving, whether it be projection or side branching, but I dunno. I wish I could be more involved without doing that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon