Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[ Question ] It would help if someone can answer these

1. So it has been in the back of my mind, but for example if someone were to use the noogleberry and if they used it like when they're asleep and the duration is around 4-5 hours per day Can it cause any side effect?

2.what is the ideal time to do a noogleberry session?

3. I saw on e-bay there is bovine ovary and then bovine mammary, i'm confused as to are they the same thing? but if they're the same thing why the names are different, and just in case they are different are the function they provide different ? I know from reading this forum that bovine ovary works by making the body be able to produce more Estrogen but what is bovine mammary? 

4. Is it a good idea to get a test on Hormone ratio, and if it's good idea is it possible to do it secretly ?

I know this is not the easiest question out there, but it would really help me and some of the people here that wish to know

(15-10-2021, 01:52 PM)c9medea Wrote:  

1. So it has been in the back of my mind, but for example if someone were to use the noogleberry and if they used it like when they're asleep and the duration is around 4-5 hours per day Can it cause any side effect?

3. I saw on e-bay there is bovine ovary and then bovine mammary, i'm confused as to are they the same thing? but if they're the same thing why the names are different, and just in case they are different are the function they provide different ? I know from reading this forum that bovine ovary works by making the body be able to produce more Estrogen but what is bovine mammary? 

4. Is it a good idea to get a test on Hormone ratio, and if it's good idea is it possible to do it secretly ?

I know this is not the easiest question out there, but it would really help me and some of the people here that wish to know

Hi
Well for 1.  your side effect will be larger breasts quicker. Sleeping with them on is a recommended method, if you can sleep on your back. Dont over suction!
thats not good in any situation.
2. Any time you have the time. I liked to do a session in the morning for a few hours and then agin in the afternoon before all the swelling goes away. My logic is is take advantage of the growth I have.
3. well ovarys are ovarys, and mammary are breasts or udders. what magic they work someone else will have to tell you. I know for BO your temp must be on the higher side of normal, and for me most of the growth I got was in my behind, not my breasts. Common problem with BO.
4.YES checking your homones is always a good idea, and most of your health records are private, unless mom and dad are paying the bill.
Happy growing
Bobbi

(15-10-2021, 02:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi
Well for 1.  your side effect will be larger breasts quicker. Sleeping with them on is a recommended method, if you can sleep on your back. Dont over suction!
thats not good in any situation.
2. Any time you have the time. I liked to do a session in the morning for a few hours and then agin in the afternoon before all the swelling goes away. My logic is is take advantage of the growth I have.
3. well ovarys are ovarys, and mammary are breasts or udders. what magic they work someone else will have to tell you. I know for BO your temp must be on the higher side of normal, and for me most of the growth I got was in my behind, not my breasts. Common problem with BO.
4.YES checking your homones is always a good idea, and most of your health records are private, unless mom and dad are paying the bill.
Happy growing
Bobbi

Thank you very much for answering Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> . but still though the bovine ovary sounds like it's gonna be more of a randoms between just fat, or boobs or butt. whereas pueraria mirifica sounds like it's focusing on boobs. And getting the hormone test can be embarassing but maybe, it's that kind of thing that's just embarassing when you go for the first time, after that you will be getting used to it.

#1 seems like a very bad idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon