Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping vs. Massage: And other questions from the unsure?

(14-10-2021, 07:19 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(14-10-2021, 12:46 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Cheaper Noogleberry = Kangzhu (see Amazon).

Noogle/Kangzhu vs massage? Both, especially if you use the former. And not just massage, but hand shaping. Literally use your hands to shape them how you want to be.
To be honest I have never used a noogleberry never owned one and never felt the need to. Alright I have a pump which I won't go into as it's a bit too personal, but not a noogleberry. I dont massage either, I know and have read that massage is very important but tried that and it's a bit strenuous for me, that makes me sound very weak and I'm not, we'll perhaps now physically I  am but I don't do any of that. But noogleberry scares me a bit, you will probably all laugh at me now and think Drew is such a twat...but my heart is just under my left tit, putting a vacuum and stress there doesn't seem to me like a good idea. okay laugh at me now, just uninformed and reluctant to put parts of my body into unnecessary  stress.

If it doesn't seem right for someone then it's not. And that applies to any approach to NBE/MBE one might consider/take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon