Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any other general health benefits of PM?

I like the idea of consuming vitamins, and herbs that have natural health benefits for me anyway (as well as feminisation effects).

I know Saw Palmetto has some positive effects but what about Pureria Mirifica?

Does PM have any other health benefits that could justify me using it anyway (beyond feminisation)? Or is it actually a danger to my health?

Many thanks X

Pm is not dangerous to your health unless you take way too high doses, but don't quote me on that, this isn't really an exact science with these things. Great majority of those here who've been on PM have not got any health problems from what I know.

At least it makes skin, nails and hair much better, but it also eats up calcium so good idea to make sure your calcium intake is high enough when you're on it.

I have had problems with PM, high blood pressure and leg cramps (which could lead to DVT?).  There was an article about low dosage PM lowering LDL levels in the blood.

(29-09-2021, 06:05 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  I have had problems with PM, high blood pressure and leg cramps (which could lead to DVT?). There was an article about low dosage PM lowering LDL levels in the blood.

Ok, thankyou for this valuable info. I'm pretty apprehensive, but just bought some creme. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet. Tempting to just slather a bit on here and there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon