Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long does it stay in your system

I have been taking PM for a while now and I have had growth and my nipples have become puffy if you know what I mean, and a small lump at the base of each nipple

Happy with where  I am at but stopped taking anything two weeks ago

Question how long does it stay in your system as I am still getting growing pains and the same feelings around nipplea I had when I was taking supplements ....are they still growing?

Cheers in advance

(29-09-2021, 03:34 AM)Gary Wrote:  

I have been taking PM for a while now and I have had growth and my nipples have become puffy if you know what I mean, and a small lump at the base of each nipple

Happy with where  I am at but stopped taking anything two weeks ago

Question how long does it stay in your system as I am still getting growing pains and the same feelings around nipplea I had when I was taking supplements ....are they still growing?

Cheers in advance

When I stop PM, I normally  start to feel/see a differnce in about 2-3 weeks. The continuing growth symptoms that you describe are fairly common for a week or two, but if you've been off for a couple of weeks that should subside shortly.

For me the longest I've noted was about four weeks, nearly a month... I would think its safe to say that the effects last 2-4 after stopping. I did several long breaks when I was on herbs and noted this every time. When I switched on HRT, I didn't take a break and the first week was kinda quiet and after that there was a growth spurt, so I presume that first week it took for the receptors to clear enough for E2 to hit it.

Thanks for the information much appreciated

Will I lose any of the growth I have achieved if I stop ...that would be horrible if that happened ?

(30-09-2021, 08:21 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Thanks for the information much appreciated

Will I lose any of the growth I have achieved if I stop ...that would be horrible if that happened ?

Almost certainly you'll lose some, the fat will disappear back to male distribution. The breast bud will probabably flatten and lose definition but will stay

That's so sad ? i love the cute growth I have achieved

You will probably get on the "early days yo-yo". It affects many, if not most, of us: Stop-start-stop-start... Big Grin but does eventually calm down!

You are not wrong I am already wanting to go back to PM but I worry about any surprising side effects ..but boy do I miss it and I love the growth I have achieved.. just love it

Surprisingly PM had many positive effects as well my skin is the best it has ever been lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon