Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Photo Update

(11-11-2021, 01:56 AM)wannabeTcouple Wrote:  

(29-09-2021, 02:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(29-09-2021, 01:14 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Stef,

What are you taking? Pure NBE? Estrogen?  Both?  Great results so far.  How long have you been at it?  You mention growing pain, how big are you going?  

Cat

I have always been a advocate of less is more. Mainly I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica. After a couple of years, I added Progesterone Cream, thanks to Lotus. It rounded me out and gave me a more feminine shape. Wow, I just looked. I came to this site on 7/13! I have takes a lot of breaks. on and off. no more than 2 bottles of PM (2 months). maybe twice a year.

Wow, so you don't take PM all the time & effectively do approx 4 months in every 12? That's incredible

Goals!

this time has been a little faster. I started this round on 9/28, starting a new round on 11/14. I’m a little anxious this time. ?

(11-11-2021, 01:56 AM)wannabeTcouple Wrote:  

(29-09-2021, 02:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(29-09-2021, 01:14 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Stef,

What are you taking? Pure NBE? Estrogen?  Both?  Great results so far.  How long have you been at it?  You mention growing pain, how big are you going?  

Cat

I have always been a advocate of less is more. Mainly I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica. After a couple of years, I added Progesterone Cream, thanks to Lotus. It rounded me out and gave me a more feminine shape. Wow, I just looked. I came to this site on 7/13! I have takes a lot of breaks. on and off. no more than 2 bottles of PM (2 months). maybe twice a year.

Wow, so you don't take PM all the time & effectively do approx 4 months in every 12? That's incredible

Goals!

this time has been a little faster. I started this round on 9/28, starting a new round on 11/14. I’m a little anxious this time. ?

(29-09-2021, 02:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  [quote='catbeginner' pid='217716' dateline='1632874499']
Stef,

Cat

What is that "LOTUS" means? any pill or herb?

And you saying that you using PM 4 moth per year on and off, does it affected your penis erection ability to any extant? -- and do you this this breast growth is permanent?

and did you noticed any permanent changes in butt growth?

any permanent fat changes in belly and abdomen?

(30-01-2022, 08:18 AM)Malar_Oli Wrote:  

(29-09-2021, 02:01 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  [quote='catbeginner' pid='217716' dateline='1632874499']
Stef,

Cat

"Lotus" is a very knowledgeable member of this forum. He has done extensive research on the subject of NBE and has shared that research with this group.

(30-01-2022, 06:42 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(30-01-2022, 08:18 AM)Malar_Oli Wrote:  

Stef,

Cat

"Lotus" is a very knowledgeable member of this forum. He has done extensive research on the subject of NBE and has shared that research with this group.

Where can i find him and his research?

Lotus is a transgender woman. Please stop calling her 'he' and 'him'

Looking good

(31-01-2022, 10:11 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Lotus is a transgender woman. Please stop calling her 'he' and 'him'

agreed....very disrespectful!

Agree. Plus she has helped so many people on This site

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon