Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 months on proper HRT, a couple years on herbs, progress thus far, any advice?

(27-09-2021, 09:42 PM)Siman234 Wrote:  

(27-09-2021, 07:22 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh wow, Bobbi is putting a lot of faith in me it seems. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Welcome to BN, your path so far sounds quite similar to mine. If you have the time, go read my threads, there's a lot of in detail stuff there and search everything from Lotus.

You're on 2mg per day only? I would suggest upping the dose perhaps as 2mg isn't much at all, are you DIY or not? If not, talk this with your endo. Progesterone can help a lot, I've done the cream and even that I think has rounded mine and filled them up a bit, but suppository PG would be way way better. I'm not on that yet, but I'm planning to do that maybe this time next year. Right now I'm trying to let E do all it can to make me grow. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I'm currently on 16ml or 6,4mg injectable EV once every three days, 12,5mg Androcur per day, one 500mg cap of Red reishi extract pills.(Nukes DHT.) Also calcium + magnesium supplement and then there's a simple one which can benefit you. Vitamin D3 and MSM, that's almost guaranteed to give your breasts a boost, works fine along HRT. Then my latest experiment is a tincture made with Caynne extract, Ginseng extract and lemon juice. This stuff is supposed to help burn belly fat and boost breast development, I'm only one week in with it so no definitive data on its effectiveness.

If you want more details, pm me or dig up my threads here. I HIGHLY recommend reading everything and anything from Lotus as she's got her information together very well. I've done mostly all herbal stuff by her advice and got quite good results. Oh and I also massage daily and use Nooleberry pump once every few days.

I've been quite lucky with breast growth, bit over two years ago I was nearly flat and my bra size currently is 38/85 G. I have put a lot of stuff found here on BN to the test and found quite a lot which has worked nicely, I'm glad to share all that information, good things are worth putting forward. I hope you'll have fun time on your journey. <3

I am on DIY, heard about upping dosage, but wasn't sure when to do it, especially since I order my estrogen in 6 month bulk, and doubling my dosage now would mean this will only last 3 months, but if 6 months is the time to up it, I definitely can! Regarding that though, I've seen some sources that seem to imply that estrogen dose does not effect breast growth on the macro scale of a few years, is that true, and would upping my dosage help... and is the it the time to do it?

My notes and results on Progesterone were also inconclusive, with a lot of anecdotal evidence, very curious about it though and would like to move onto it if it can help round it out, because they've grown out, just not as full as I would want, a long way off from cleavage.

I also don't entirely want to destroy my male sexual drive because I do want parts of it, and aren't interested in orchiectomy yet. I'm still adjusting to the feeling of cyproterone as is.

My main questions involve when I should be doing things, whether it be adding progesterone or upping my dosage. I feel a lot of what I can do at this point is done regarding non-supplemental stuff, and it's these simple to decide changes regarding dose and maybe vitamin supplements that will change the way.

I am interested in losing visceral body fat, so I'm interested in listening to how that lemon juice setup goes.

Another question, from what I can find vitamin d3 helps your body absorb calcium, I already drink an absurd amount of milk as is, usually 2 liters a day, which I think would cover any calcium absorption issues. Would D3 help with breast growth if it's focused on calcium? Or is the d3+msm something more than just calcium absorption?

I forgot to mention I do take 800mg's worth of Omega3 daily as well, but that'd be it as for the rest of my vitamin intake.

Either way will definitely read through these threads. interested in getting as much as I can out of my chest as course. My main questions at the moment are about when I should take progesterone, and when or if I should up my estrogen dosage. I'm trying to keep it a bit simpler to the main, estrogen, anti androgen, and a progesterone at some point. so I don't have to wake up every day and take more than a few pills. Also so I can focus on the most important supplements that will do 90% of the job. Very interested in anything else like a supplement that can have that big of an effect if there is one. Thanks so much for the help, I'll check back in on this thread tomorrow!

I'm personally proud of what I've been able to do on my own so far over these past few years...It may have been influenced by me starting when I was 17 and keeping some estrogenic pressure from then until now, almost storing my growth hormones which is why I have what I do. I've heard stories of most mtf not being able to get more than AAA cups, and I'm sitting here with a less than full 36DD and that's already a lot to feel proud of... but I never said it was enough yet. It's the moon or bust.

I had a long chat with my HRT Doctor about why it was so necessary to keep E at less the 300 in blood serum tests.  He said that maybe the shock factor of going to 400 for someone just starting out , in good health and age 20 - 40 is not a bad idea.  BUT, if you go over 400 for a longer period of time like 3 months, you can develop DVT, stress on liver and other maladies.  Also, once the Estrogen receptors are opened, anything that is excessive will result in it being converted to Testosterone.  So, what ever progress made to that point will stall and the tug of war between Estrogen and Testosterone could be devastating to one's health.

I an not sure rather Lotus would agree or not, but I beleive that might of been some of his medical problems when he did DIY for about 3 yrs.?!?

Aria

Hi Aria!
Thanks for that vital bit of information.
It explains alot in my life.
And it also lends some basis for doing the cycle thing where you take a break for a week or so.
I guess ones never to old to learn something new.

Did you get your hips done??
And an early Merry Christmas!
Bobbi
Tongue 

(09-12-2021, 02:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Aria!
Thanks for that vital bit of information.
It explains alot in my life.
And it also lends some basis for doing the cycle thing where you take a break for a week or so.
I guess ones never to old to learn something new.

Did you get your hips done??
And an early Merry Christmas!
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi !  LTNC !  Well, even when things are going right, you will still hit minor plateau's as I have.  But they are shorter and fewer in nature.  I had a growth spurt a couple of months ago that jumped me from a loose C cup to a solid D cup in my favorite bra's.  And a lot of peeps think a cup gain every month is the norm, but it's not !  ( even with both hips new ) I still jump like an old white man !   LOL !

I have missed not being on so much, I am hoping to resolve that .

XO
Aria

(09-12-2021, 01:20 AM)Owllee Wrote:  HI...I am usually allergic to the internet but I need to find information here....so while here I read your thread.

Wow. Your thoughts really spoke to me. I'm super close to starting HRT. The draw is irresistible. But you put some of the pros and cons in stark relief here. Still, I don't see any way that I could NOT proceed. I think you understand; I have to do it.

And strangely, I welcome some of those "problems." But I've haven't walked a mile in those shoes, so...

Thanks so much for sharing.

(10-12-2021, 04:27 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(09-12-2021, 01:20 AM)Owllee Wrote:  HI...I am usually allergic to the internet but I need to find information here....so while here I read your thread.

Wow. Your thoughts really spoke to me. I'm super close to starting HRT. The draw is irresistible. But you put some of the pros and cons in stark relief here. Still, I don't see any way that I could NOT proceed. I think you understand; I have to do it.

And strangely, I welcome some of those "problems." But I've haven't walked a mile in those shoes, so...

Thanks so much for sharing.
 I do understand....this is also a time of risk since the death saliance we are all experiencing brings on rebelli0n and obsession...and loads of Confirmation bias based conclusions....

Be careful...the medical profession is limited by the scientific method as it should be...but it is also very fond of money and any way it can get it from you...and the studies on the chemistry are far fewer than one might think....so read as many personal accounts as you can....and mileage may vary greatly

I have no clue what is safe so do not listen to me...I wish I had never started...and I also wish I could stop...I also wish I could answer the riddle of...."if gender is a construct...why take hormones?" 

Best
 Owlie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon